There are no Transcripts on COPY.
Marketwire (Jul 15, 2014)
Marketwire (Jul 8, 2014)
Marketwire (Jun 30, 2014)
Marketwire (Jun 26, 2014)
Marketwire (Jun 2, 2014)
Marketwire (May 22, 2014)
Marketwire (May 6, 2014)
Marketwire (Apr 30, 2014)
at Fox Business (Jun 20, 2013)
Nov. 12, 2013, 9:07 AM
- CopyTele (COPY) raises $3.5M in a private placement of 6% convertible debt from a lone institutional investor. The debenture has a conversion price of $0.1892/share.
- The financing includes 3-year warrants to purchase 9.25M shares at $0.3784/share.
- CEO Robert Berman: "This private placement insures that we will have the necessary capital to launch additional patent assertion campaigns and continue to grow the company at a rapid pace. The added capital will also strengthen our negotiating positions with potential infringers, and patent acquisition candidates."
Oct. 28, 2013, 11:37 AM
- CopyTele (COPY +20%) strikes a licensing agreement with Alaska Air over its Loyalty Conversion Systems technology.
- The deal ends a lawsuit filed by CopyTele in Aug.
- The licensing agreement is the 4th in the last month, as CopyTele's strategy to monetize its diverse patent portfolio (E-Paper Electrophoretic Displays, Nano Field Emission Displays, Key Based Web Conferencing Encryption, J-Channel Window Frame Construction, and Loyalty Conversion Systems) picks up steam.
Oct. 18, 2013, 12:54 PM
- CopyTele (COPY.OB) scores another patent license deal, entering an agreement with RGF Industries, the parent of Pittsburg Glass Block, over CopyTele's J-Channel Window Frame technology. Terms were undisclosed.
- The settlement resolves the patent infringement lawsuit CopyTele filed in Aug. against RGF and Lowes.
- Previous: CopyTele inks licensing agreement with Tafco
Oct. 2, 2013, 12:02 PM| Comment!
COPY vs. ETF Alternatives
CTI develops and acquires patented technologies for the purposes of patent monetization and patent assertion. The company currently has 10 patent portfolios in the areas of Key Based Web Conferencing Encryption, Encrypted Cellular Communications, E-Paper? Electrophoretic Display, Nano Field... More
Other News & PR