Mon, Oct. 3, 3:00 PM
Fri, Aug. 26, 11:24 AM
- The company last night announced an agreement with an activist investor in which three independent directors will be added to the board.
- SA Pro author Jim Roumell - who roughly one year ago penned a bullish piece on Covisint (COVS +2.4%) - applauds the moves.
- One new board member, John Smith, has 42 years in the auto industry, with much of that time spent at major Covisint client General Motors (Smith has also been named non-executive Chairman).
- Another new appointee, Andreas Mai, is Cisco's Director of Smart Connected Vehicles, and his selection likely signals a strengthening of the partnership between the two companies.
- Taken together, the "additions signal the company's focus on its automotive heritage, where it belongs," says Roumell.
- Roumell also believes Hyundai recently decided to deepen its relationship with Covisint, further underscoring the value of the company's platform, particularly in the automotive sector.
Mon, Aug. 8, 3:00 PM
Thu, Aug. 4, 4:11 PM
Thu, Jun. 16, 3:04 PM
Mon, Jun. 6, 4:02 PM
Fri, Jun. 3, 3:00 PM
Mon, May 23, 12:48 PM
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:15 PM
- Covisint (NASDAQ:COVS): FQ3 EPS of -$0.09 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $19.2M (-11.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.22M.
Nov. 10, 2015, 4:05 PM
- Covisint (NASDAQ:COVS): FQ2 EPS of -$0.09 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $18.39M (-15.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.19M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:15 PM
- Covisint (NASDAQ:COVS): FQ1 EPS of -$0.13 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $18.5M (-14.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.52M.
May 21, 2015, 12:47 PM
May 20, 2015, 5:41 PM
May 20, 2015, 4:03 PM
- Covisint (NASDAQ:COVS): FQ4 EPS of -$0.06 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $23.5M (-3.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.3M.
May 19, 2015, 5:40 PM
Feb. 10, 2015, 4:19 PM
- Covisint (NASDAQ:COVS): FQ3 EPS of -$0.11 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $21.75M (-9.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.19M.