What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 30, 2015, 8:31 AM
Nov. 23, 2015, 5:34 PM
- Along with its FQ1 results, Copart (NASDAQ:CPRT) has announced Jeffrey Law, formerly the CFO of truck/trailer part distributor FleetPride and before that a principal at P-E firm TPG Capital, is its new CFO, effective Jan. 4. He replaces William Franklin, who will remain Copart's EVP for U.S. operations and shared services.
- The car auction site and marketing service provider has also announced it plans to buy back up to 7.32M shares (6.1% of outstanding shares) at prices between $38 and $41 through a Dutch auction tender offer set to run from Nov. 24 to Dec. 23. At $41, Copart would be spending $300M on the buyback.
- Shares have risen to $38.10 after hours.
- Copart's FQ1 miss, earnings release
Nov. 23, 2015, 5:10 PM
Nov. 22, 2015, 5:35 PM
Oct. 14, 2015, 9:12 AM
- Retail sales improved 2.4% Y/Y with some categories helping to offset the 20% drop in gasoline station sales.
- Clothing store sales improved 0.9% M/M and 4.7% Y/Y. Both marks were much higher than sales churned up from department stores.
- As expected, auto dealers and auto parts stores (ABG, AN, CPRT, GPI, KMX, LAD, PAG, AAP, AZO, ORLY, PBY) showed a brisk 9% Y/Y gain.
- Furniture and home furnishings store sales were also ahead of the broad retail sales growth numbers with gains of 0.6% M/M and 5.3% Y/Y.
- Previously: Retail sales missed consensus in September (Oct. 14 2015)
- Related ETFs: IYK, IYC, SCC, UCC, UGE, SZK
Sep. 22, 2015, 5:40 PM
Sep. 22, 2015, 4:52 PM
- Copart (NASDAQ:CPRT): FQ4 EPS of $0.41 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $282.29M (-1.8% Y/Y) in-line.
Sep. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM| Sep. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM
May 27, 2015, 6:32 PM
- Copart (NASDAQ:CPRT): FQ3 EPS of $0.44 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $297.14M (-4.1% Y/Y) misses by $14.55M.
May 26, 2015, 5:35 PM
Feb. 24, 2015, 10:38 PM
- Copart (NASDAQ:CPRT): FQ2 EPS of $0.40 in-line.
- Revenue of $276.3M (-3.5% Y/Y) misses by $24.86M.
Feb. 23, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AMRS, ARC, AWAY, AWK, BBRG, BGFV, BNFT, BOOM, CBI, CENX, CLGX, CLR, CPRT, DPM, DWA, DY, DYN, EIX, EPR, EXEL, FLTX, FMI, FSLR, GB, GNMK, HEI, HEP, HLS, HPQ, HURN, HWAY, INFI, JAZZ, KONA, KRA, LC, MATX, MMSI, NDSN, NFX, NKTR, NLY, NSTG, NUVA, NYMT, ORA, PZZA, QEP, RJET, RLYP, RRC, RUBI, SAM, SGY, SLCA, SM, TNDM, TRNX, TXTR, VRSK, VVUS, WBMD, XCO, Y, ZAGG
Nov. 24, 2014, 10:56 PM
- Copart (NASDAQ:CPRT): FQ1 EPS of $0.40 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $290.39M (+3.7% Y/Y) misses by $3.32M.
Nov. 23, 2014, 5:35 PM
Sep. 23, 2014, 6:37 PM
- Copart (NASDAQ:CPRT): FQ4 EPS of $0.39 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $287.45M (+9.0% Y/Y) misses by $3.67M.
Sep. 22, 2014, 5:35 PM
Copart Inc provides online auctions and vehicle remarketing services in United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Brazil. The Company offers vehicle sellers with services to process and sell vehicles over the internet.
Other News & PR