Fri, Mar. 4, 2:37 PM
- Cheniere Energy (LNG +3%) is initiated with an Overweight rating and $54 price target at J.P. Morgan, which cites cash flows stemming from blue-chip customer contracts and visible project catalysts.
- JPM credits LNG as the first North American mover, beginning its services two years before the next U.S. peer, which allows the company to have the scale and diversification in the Americas to potentially drive increasing market share, revenue growth and profit margins.
- The firm also highlights LNG’s value driven contracts, which remain favorable as there are no opportunities to change the fixed fees or re-sell contracts for customers, allowing the company to remain a market leader and drive value for shareholders in 2016.
- Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP -3%) and Cheniere Energy Partners (CQH +0.9%) also are initiated at Overweight.
Nov. 13, 2014, 4:38 PM
- Cheniere Energy Partners (NYSEMKT:CQH) -3.8% AH after announcing a public offering of 10.1M common shares.
- CQH says it plans to use the proceeds to redeem from Cheniere Energy (NYSEMKT:LNG) a number of its shares held by LNG equal to the number of shares offered and sold in the offering; after the offering, LNG would hold 80.1% of CQH outstanding shares.
Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings, LLC engages in owning units of Cheniere Energy Partners LP which operate liquefied natural gas regasification and natural gas liquefaction facilities. The company was founded on July 29, 2013 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration
Country: United States