Wed, Aug. 3, 3:00 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 12:48 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 9:15 AM
- Gainers: SZMK +45%. KOOL +43%. INVT +26%. GNW +23%. ZAGG +14%. OCLR +12%. FIT +9%. BOFI +8%. ING +8%. TRXC +8%. ETP +7%. FCAU +6%. ETSY +6%. ZTS +6%.
- Losers: RUBI -29%. DRWI -20%. CRAY -20%. VGZ -19%. KATE -18%. CYH -17%. CROX -17%. ELGX -11%. FTAI -9%. QRVO -8%. SHIP -6%. COH -6%. RGC -6%. HBI -6%. KORS -6%. INO -5%.
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:41 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 4:13 PM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGII, AIG, AMED, AMSG, AR, ARC, AVD, BEAT, BECN, BGFV, BPI, BRKR, CALD, CALX, CAR, CENT, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CLI, CLUB, CRAY, CSU, CXO, CZR, DEI, DVN, DXCM, EA, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ESE, ESIO, EXAM, FANG, FARO, FGL, FISV, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNGN, FORM, FTAI, FTV, FUEL, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, GUID, HBI, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INN, JIVE, KAR, KFRC, LOCK, LQ, MATX, MDU, MOD, MRC, MRCY, MXWL, NBR, NEWR, NFX, NOVT, NPO, NYMT, OCLR, OESX, OHI, OKE, OKS, OMI, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QRVO, QUOT, REXX, RGR, RIGL, RLOC, RPAI, RPXC, RUBI, SF, SGY, SLCA, SM, STAG, SUPN, SYRG, TMH, TNAV, TPC, TRQ, TRUP, TSRA, TX, VNOM, VRSK, VTAE, WMGI, WR, WTR, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN
Wed, Jun. 15, 3:07 PM
Wed, May 4, 12:50 PM
Wed, May 4, 9:10 AM
Tue, May 3, 5:37 PM
Tue, May 3, 4:49 PM
- Though CRAY beat Q1 estimates, the supercomputer maker says there's now "an increased level of risk" to hitting full-year sales guidance of $825M (near an $826.3M consensus). The risk stems from "reliance on key third-party components, some of which have already been delayed, and the level and timing of new orders."
- Also: Q2 revenue guidance is at $100M, below a $120.7M consensus. 2016 non-GAAP gross margin guidance is now at 33%, slightly above a reported 2015 GM of 32%. Cray previously forecast GM would rise by 100-200 bps in 2016.
- Op. margin is still expected to improve in 2016. 60% of 2016 revenue is now expected to come in Q4.
- CRAY -17.5% after hours to $32.11.
- Cray's Q1 results, earnings release
Tue, May 3, 4:21 PM
- Cray (NASDAQ:CRAY): Q1 EPS of -$0.13 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $105.5M (+32.5% Y/Y) beats by $4.7M.
- Shares -17.9%.
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN
Tue, Feb. 16, 3:05 PM
- Plenty of tech companies are posting outsized gains on a day the Nasdaq is up 2%. Not surprisingly, many of the standouts are companies that have been hammered since New Year's.
- Notable gainers include action camera leader GoPro (GPRO +12.9%) and GoPro video processor supplier Ambarella (AMBA +6.2%), threat-prevention tech provider FireEye (FEYE +11.2%), supercomputer maker Cray (CRAY +19.5%), chip packaging/testing firm ChipMOS (IMOS +17.8%), point-of-sale hardware/software firm NCR (NCR +9.7%), Web hosting/domain registration firm GoDaddy (GDDY +9%), and driver-assistance system provider Mobileye (MBLY +7.4%). FireEye fell on Friday in the wake of its Q4 report.
- Other big gainers: RF chipmakers Skyworks (SWKS +6.4%) and Qorvo (QRVO +8.9%), 4G modem/M2M module maker Sierra Wireless (SWIR +8%), microcontroller/flash memory maker Cypress Semi (CY +7.5%), microphone maker Knowles (KN +8%), inventory-tracking hardware firm Zebra Technologies (ZBRA +8.5%), cloud HR software firm Paylocity (PCTY +7.8%), cloud collaboration/chat software firm Atlassian (TEAM +10.5%), touch controller/display driver vendor Synaptics (SYNA +7.8%), and online P2P lender LendingClub (LC +14.2%). LendingClub rallied last week after posting a Q4 beat and announcing a $150M buyback.
- Previously covered: Solar stocks, Chinese tech stocks, Groupon, Sonus, Black Box, Canadian Solar, Palo Alto Networks, Qualcomm
Thu, Feb. 11, 6:37 PM
- CRAY's Q4 beat was accompanied by guidance for Q1 revenue of $100M, above a $97.2M consensus.
- Full-year sales guidance of ~$825M is once more reiterated; consensus is at $817.7M. Op. margin is expected to be up Y/Y in 2016, with gross margin rising by 100-200 bps.
- Gross margin fell to 32% from 34% a year ago. GAAP operating expenses rose 13% Y/Y to $56M. Cray ended 2015 with $285M in cash and no debt.
- CRAY +3.1% after hours to $35.00.
- Cray's Q4 results, earnings release
- Last month: Cray ups 2015 guidance, reiterates 2016 guidance
Thu, Feb. 11, 4:10 PM
- Cray (NASDAQ:CRAY): Q4 EPS of $0.79 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $267.5M (+2.1% Y/Y) beats by $4.04M.
- Shares -0.15%.