Tue, Nov. 8, 12:25 PM
- Price target set at $25 (current price $21.25).
- Analyst Richard Kugele notes that despite continued downward estimate revisions, considers Cray (NASDAQ:CRAY) to be "finally nearing the end of the majority of the revisions with nearly all needed wins for 2016 secured and 5 key remaining systems out at customers awaiting final fix of some lingering issues and signoff."
- Further sees advantageous opportunity to own shares at current levels amid the lowered move in outlook.
- Hold rating prior.
- Q3 report
Mon, Nov. 7, 4:07 PM
Sun, Nov. 6, 5:35 PM
- ACAD, ACXM, ADUS, AKAO, ALB, ALGN, AMC, ANDE, APEI, APLE, ARNA, BIOS, CHGG, CKEC, CRAY, CST, CTLT, CUTR, CZR, DEPO, DMD, DTLK, DTSI, EBS, EDIT, ENV, EPM, FANG, FARM, FICO, FN, FNV, FOGO, FRGI, FSM, FTD, HALO, HCKT, HTZ, IAG, IFF, JKHY, JPEP, KND, LSCC, LYV, MAR, MATX, MCHP, MODN, MXL, NCMI, NEWR, NH, NVGS, NVRO, NWSA, OAS, OMF, OPK, ORA, OUT, PACD, PCLN, PINC, PKI, PRAA, PTLA, RARE, REN, RMTI, RRR, RST, RTEC, RWT, SCSC, SGY, SITE, SNCR, SNHY, TCX, TDW, TREX, TSLX, ZGNX
Wed, Aug. 3, 3:00 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 12:48 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 9:15 AM
- Gainers: SZMK +45%. KOOL +43%. INVT +26%. GNW +23%. ZAGG +14%. OCLR +12%. FIT +9%. BOFI +8%. ING +8%. TRXC +8%. ETP +7%. FCAU +6%. ETSY +6%. ZTS +6%.
- Losers: RUBI -29%. DRWI -20%. CRAY -20%. VGZ -19%. KATE -18%. CYH -17%. CROX -17%. ELGX -11%. FTAI -9%. QRVO -8%. SHIP -6%. COH -6%. RGC -6%. HBI -6%. KORS -6%. INO -5%.
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:41 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 4:13 PM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGII, AIG, AMED, AMSG, AR, ARC, AVD, BEAT, BECN, BGFV, BPI, BRKR, CALD, CALX, CAR, CENT, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CLI, CLUB, CRAY, CSU, CXO, CZR, DEI, DVN, DXCM, EA, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ESE, ESIO, EXAM, FANG, FARO, FGL, FISV, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNGN, FORM, FTAI, FTV, FUEL, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, GUID, HBI, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INN, JIVE, KAR, KFRC, LOCK, LQ, MATX, MDU, MOD, MRC, MRCY, MXWL, NBR, NEWR, NFX, NOVT, NPO, NYMT, OCLR, OESX, OHI, OKE, OKS, OMI, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QRVO, QUOT, REXX, RGR, RIGL, RLOC, RPAI, RPXC, RUBI, SF, SGY, SLCA, SM, STAG, SUPN, SYRG, TMH, TNAV, TPC, TRQ, TRUP, TSRA, TX, VNOM, VRSK, VTAE, WMGI, WR, WTR, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN
Wed, Jun. 15, 3:07 PM
Wed, May 4, 12:50 PM
Wed, May 4, 9:10 AM
Tue, May 3, 5:37 PM
Tue, May 3, 4:49 PM
- Though CRAY beat Q1 estimates, the supercomputer maker says there's now "an increased level of risk" to hitting full-year sales guidance of $825M (near an $826.3M consensus). The risk stems from "reliance on key third-party components, some of which have already been delayed, and the level and timing of new orders."
- Also: Q2 revenue guidance is at $100M, below a $120.7M consensus. 2016 non-GAAP gross margin guidance is now at 33%, slightly above a reported 2015 GM of 32%. Cray previously forecast GM would rise by 100-200 bps in 2016.
- Op. margin is still expected to improve in 2016. 60% of 2016 revenue is now expected to come in Q4.
- CRAY -17.5% after hours to $32.11.
- Cray's Q1 results, earnings release
Tue, May 3, 4:21 PM
- Cray (NASDAQ:CRAY): Q1 EPS of -$0.13 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $105.5M (+32.5% Y/Y) beats by $4.7M.
- Shares -17.9%.
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN