Carrefour S.A.OTCPK - Current
Apr. 10, 2015, 8:26 AM
- Carrefour (OTCPK:CRRFY, OTCPK:CRERF) reports sales increased 6.2% to €21 billion ($22.47B) in Q1 to top expectations.
- Organic sales were up 3.2%.
- The company's revenue in its home nation of France was up 11% during the quarter.
- Latin America showed strong sales growth of 19%, while Asia was disappointment with an 11% drop (ex-F/X, gas, calendar shift).
- Shares of Carrefour are up over 3% in Paris trading.
- Carrefour earnings release (.pdf)