Curis, Inc.: Low-Priced Radar Dodger Or Blood Cancer Bust?
Zach Hartman, PhD
Zach Hartman, PhD
Thu, Aug. 4, 7:22 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, ACRE, ACTA, AGCO, AGIO, AKRX, ALSK, AMCX, AME, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APLP, ARRY, AYR, BBW, BCE, BCRX, BDX, BLL, CBB, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DNR, DUK, DW, ELOS, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FMSA, GLDD, GLOG, GOGO, GTN, HAR, HGG, HII, HL, HMHC, HRC, HSC, HSIC, HSNI, ICPT, IMGN, IOC, IPCC, IRM, IT, ITCI, ITT, K, KOP, LBY, LFUS, LGND, LIOX, LPX, LQDT, LXRX, MFC, MGM, MGP, MITL, MMS, MNTA, MPEL, MPG, MPW, NAO, NERV, NGS, NOK, NSAM, NXTM, OGE, OMAM, OMF, ORBC, PBH, PCRX, PGNX, PGTI, PH, PLUG, PPP, PRFT, PRIM, PRTY, PWR, QSR, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, ROLL, RVLT, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SNR, SPAR, SPH, SRE, SSTK, SSYS, STFC, STOR, STWD, TDY, TEVA, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TSEM, TVPT, TWI, UAM, UNT, USAC, USCR, VIAB, VLP, VWR, WIN, WPC, WRK, XLRN
Mon, May 9, 8:05 AM
Sun, May 8, 5:30 PM
Wed, Mar. 30, 8:27 AM
- Curis (NASDAQ:CRIS) appoints James Dentzer as CFO and Chief Administrative Officer. He joins the firm from Dicerna Pharmaceuticals where he was also CFO.
- SVP of Clinical and Translational Sciences David Tuck, M.D., is promoted to Chief Medical Officer.
- SVP of Corporate Strategy and Investor Relations Mani Mohindru, Ph.D., is promoted to Chief Strategy Officer.
Mon, Feb. 29, 10:18 AM
- Curis (CRIS -2.01%) Q4 results: Revenues: $2.1M (+5.0%); R&D Expense: $12M (+242.9%); SG&A: $3.2M (-0.9%); Operating Loss: ($13.2M) (-175.0%); Net Loss: ($13.5M) (-136.8%); Loss Per Share: ($0.10) (-42.9%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $7.9M (-19.4%); R&D Expense: $26.7M (+94.9%); SG&A: $12.9M (+10.3%); Operating Loss: ($56.5M) (-255.3%); Net Loss: ($59M) (-215.5%); Loss Per Share: ($0.48) (-118.2%); Quick Assets: $82.2M (+62.8%).
- 2016 Guidance: R&D Expenses: $40M - 45M; G&A Expenses: $12M - 14M; Cash, Cash equivalents and Investments: $27M - 34M.
Mon, Feb. 29, 7:02 AM
- Curis (NASDAQ:CRIS): Q4 EPS of -$0.10 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $2.09M (+5.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.89M.
Sun, Feb. 28, 5:30 PM
Nov. 9, 2015, 7:08 AM
- Curis (NASDAQ:CRIS): Q3 EPS of -$0.04 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $2.04M (+15.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.78M.
Nov. 8, 2015, 5:30 PM
Aug. 6, 2015, 7:06 AM
- Curis (NASDAQ:CRIS): Q2 EPS of -$0.06 in-line.
- Revenue of $2.08M (-56.7% Y/Y) misses by $1.41M.
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACTA, AGIO, AGN, AGO, AINV, AMCX, APA, AXAS, AYR, BBEP, BBW, BCE, BDBD, BDX, BECN, CC, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DDD, DUK, DX, EAT, EBS, EMES, ENOC, ENR, EXK, EXTR, FSV, FSYS, GCAP, GLOG, GLP, GNRC, GOGO, GTXI, GWPH, HCLP, HGG, HII, HILL, HL, HSNI, INFI, INSY, IRC, KOP, KORS, LAMR, LEAF, LPI, LQDT, MBLY, MEG, MFC, MITL, MMP, MMS, MPEL, MYL, NGS, NRF, NRP, NRZ, NVO, NXST, NXTM, NYT, OA, OGE, ONE, OTIV, OWW, PBH, PGNX, PLUG, PRIM, RDEN, RGEN, RICE, RSTI, RVLT, RWLK, SATS, SBH, SEAS, SFY, SGM, SNH, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STN, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, TECH, TESO, THS, TK, TLP, TNK, VER, VIAB, WIN, WPP, YORW, ZEUS
May 7, 2015, 10:44 AM
- Curis (CRIS +1.5%) Q1 results: Revenues: $1.7M (+30.8%); COGS: $0.08M (+14.3%); R&D Expense: $4.7M (+51.6%); SG&A: $3.5M (+25.0%); Operating Loss: ($31M) (-545.8%); Net Loss: ($31.8M) (-467.9%); Loss Per Share: ($0.30) (-400.0%); Quick Assets: $107.2M (+112.3%).
- No guidance given.
May 7, 2015, 7:06 AM
- Curis (NASDAQ:CRIS): Q1 EPS of -$0.30 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.06.
- Revenue of $1.66M (+29.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.61M.
May 6, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACHN, ACRE, AEE, AGIO, AKRX, ALE, ALU, AMRC, APA, APO, ARCP, ARIA, AXAS, BABA, BDBD, BDX, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CHD, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COT, COTY, CRIS, CSIQ, DFT, DNOW, DWRE, ENZY, FIG, FSYS, GLP, GOGO, GOLD, GSM, HII, HILL, HL, HPT, INSY, INXN, IRC, IT, KATE, LEAF, LIOX, LPI, LQDT, LXP, MFC, MGA, MITL, MMS, MPEL, MPW, MT, MWW, MZOR, NCLH, NICE, NJR, NRP, NXST, OGE, ONE, OWW, PCLN, PDCE, PGEM, PMC, PPL, PRFT, RDEN, REGN, RESI, REV, RFP, RGEN, RICE, RRD, RSTI, RWLK, SATS, SEAS, SFY, SNAK, SNI, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STE, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, THS, TIME, TLM, TLP, TU, USAC, VC, VTG, WAC, WIN, WPG, WPP, WRES
Apr. 28, 2015, 5:38 PM