Comstock Resources: Exiting The East Texas Eagle Ford
Richard Zeits • 22 Comments
Richard Zeits • 22 Comments
Comstock Resources: Shifting Operating Priorities
Wed, May 4, 7:05 AM
Tue, May 3, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ASC, ATRO, AVA, AYR, BDC, BUD, CDW, CHH, CLH, CPK, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CSTE, D, DLPH, DNOW, ECYT, EE, ENR, FUN, GEL, GNRC, GTE, HAIN, HE, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTWR, HYH, ICE, INXN, IONS, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LGND, MEMP, MFA, MMP, MOS, MPW, MTOR, NBL, NGS, NJR, NRZ, NVMI, NXTM, OMF, ONCE, ORBK, PCG, PCLN, RDC, RDS.A, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SERV, SHOP, SMP, SPAR, SR, SRE, SSTK, STRA, TGH, TGI, TMHC, TREE, TWX, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, WIX, ZTS
Wed, Feb. 24, 7:41 AM
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:30 PM
Nov. 4, 2015, 8:12 AM
- Comstock Resources (NYSE:CRK): Q3 EPS of -$1.06 beats by $0.21.
- Revenue of $61.4M (-57.6% Y/Y) misses by $4.82M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, AGN, AMRN, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ARRY, AVA, AVP, AXAS, BDX, BIOS, BSFT, CBB, CDW, CECO, CHK, CLH, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CST, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DDD, EE, EMES, FOR, FOXA, GDP, HAE, HEP, HMC, HSIC, HSNI, INXN, KELYA, KORS, LINC, LL, MEMP, MFA, MNTA, MSI, MWE, NAVB, NCT, NEWP, NRG, NYLD, REGN, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SNH, SODA, SSYS, STNG, TESO, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VG, VOYA, VRTU, VSI, WCG, WD, WEC, WEN, WILN, WIX, WMC
Aug. 5, 2015, 9:20 AM
- Comstock Resources (NYSE:CRK): Q2 EPS of -$1.11 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $77.3M (-50.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.5M.
Aug. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AMSC, ANSS, ARIA, ARQL, ATHM, ATRO, AVA, AVT, BLT, CEQP, CHK, CLDT, CLH, CMLP, CONE, CRK, CRME, CSTE, CSTM, CTSH, D, DAVE, DISCA, DISH, DNOW, DNR, EE, ENBL, FI, GDP, GTN, HCA, HFC, HSC, ICE, INXN, KATE, KELYA, KERX, LDOS, LG, LINC, LIOX, LL, LPLA, MEMP, MSI, MSO, MWE, PCLN, PWR, RDC, RL, SALE, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SNAK, SODA, SPAR, SPB, SUP, TMHC, TWX, USAC, VC, VLP, VOYA, VSI, WCG, WD, WEN, WIX
May 11, 2015, 9:22 AM
- Comstock Resources (NYSE:CRK): Q1 EPS of -$1.06 misses by $0.15.
- Revenue of $66.52M (-53.1% Y/Y) misses by $10.55M.
May 10, 2015, 5:30 PM
Feb. 9, 2015, 5:18 PM
- Comstock Resources (NYSE:CRK): Q4 EPS of -$0.19 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $112.62M (+6.3% Y/Y) misses by $13.97M.
Feb. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
Nov. 3, 2014, 6:26 PM
- Comstock Resources (NYSE:CRK): Q3 EPS of -$0.05 misses by $0.13.
- Revenue of $145M (+29.9% Y/Y) misses by $9.66M.
- Shares -1.7% AH.
Nov. 2, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACXM, AEIS, AGU, AIG, AMTG, ANV, APL, BDE, BKH, CHGG, CKP, CRK, CUTR, CVD, CXW, CYH, DXPE, EGAN, ELNK, ENH, EOX, EPAM, EQC, FN, FTR, GALE, GRT, GTY, HLF, IART, ININ, KAMN, KBR, LCI, MCEP, MDU, MR, MRO, NBIX, NLS, NOR, NTRI, OGS, OTTR, PKT, PL, PLOW, PQ, QLYS, RBC, REG, RKT, RKUS, RLD, RTEC, SALE, SBRA, SGY, SKH, SNHY, SRC, SSW, SUP, TDW, THC, TXRH, VNO, VNR, WTR, Y
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:25 PM
- Comstock Resources (NYSE:CRK): Q2 EPS of $0.12 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $155.7M (+44.3% Y/Y) beats by $6.15M.
Comstock Resources, Inc. engages in the acquisition, development, production and exploration of oil and natural gas properties. The company's oil and natural gas operations are focuses in three primary operating areas: the East Texas, North Louisiana, South Texas and West Texas regions. Comstock... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Independent Oil & Gas
Country: United States
Other News & PR