What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Tue, Feb. 2, 9:58 AM| Tue, Feb. 2, 9:58 AM
- January monthly performance was: -6.63%
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: +1%
- No dividends were paid in January
- Top 10 Holdings as of 12/31/2015: Manhattan Associates Inc (MANH): 0.44%, Health Net Inc (HNT): 0.41%, j2 Global Inc (JCOM): 0.35%, MarketAxess Holdings Inc (MKTX): 0.34%, Casey's General Stores Inc (CASY): 0.33%, StanCorp Financial Group Inc (SFG): 0.32%, Bank of the Ozarks Inc (OZRK): 0.32%, Piedmont Natural Gas Co (PNY): 0.31%, Vail Resorts Inc (MTN): 0.31%, Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL): 0.3%
Thu, Jan. 7, 8:19 AM
- Charles River Laboratories (NYSE:CRL) acquires WIL Research for $585M in cash. The Ashland, OH-based contract research organization provides safety assessment and development and manufacturing services to biopharmaceutical, industrial chemical, agricultural and animal health firms worldwide. The transaction expands CRL's geographic footprint, especially in continental Europe.
- WIL Research should book ~$215M in revenues in 2015 (+9%). CRL expects it to add $150M - 170M to its top line this year, depending on the timing of the close, and $240M - 250M in 2017. The bump in non-GAAP EPS is expected to be at least $0.20 this year and $0.45 - 0.50 next year.
- CRL will finance the deal with cash on hand and an expansion of its credit facility.
- Management will host a webcast at 8:30 am ET to discuss the deal.
Nov. 18, 2015, 5:15 PM
- Charles River Laboratories (NYSE:CRL) acquires Freiburg, Germany-based Oncotest GmbH, a contract research organization (CRO), for €34M in cash plus an addition €2M based on future performance.
- Oncotest offers an integrated portfolio of target discovery and validation services for preclinical oncology researchers, specializing in in vivo pharmacology services.
- Its revenues will represent ~1% of CRL's and its earnings will be neutral to slightly accretive to non-GAAP EPS. The transaction will not have a meaningful impact on CRL's revenues or non-GAAP EPS in Q4.
Nov. 4, 2015, 11:14 AM
- Charles River Laboratories (CRL +3.5%) Q3 results: Revenues: $349.5M (+6.7%); COGS: $211.4M (+1.0%); SG&A: $76.2M (+18.1%); Operating Income: $55.4M (+19.9%); Net Income: $37.9M (+17.3%); EPS: $0.79 (+16.2%); Quick Assets: $74M (-53.8%).
- 2015 Guidance: Revenue growth (constant currency): 9.5% - 10% from 8.0% - 9.5%; GAAP EPS: $3.19 - 3.24 from 3.25 - 3.35; Nn-GAAP EPS: $3.69 - 3.74 from 3.60 - 3.70.
Nov. 4, 2015, 7:06 AM
- Charles River Laboratories (NYSE:CRL): Q3 EPS of $1.03 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $349.47M (+6.7% Y/Y) beats by $9.24M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, AGN, AMRN, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ARRY, AVA, AVP, AXAS, BDX, BIOS, BSFT, CBB, CDW, CECO, CHK, CLH, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CST, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DDD, EE, EMES, FOR, FOXA, GDP, HAE, HEP, HMC, HSIC, HSNI, INXN, KELYA, KORS, LINC, LL, MEMP, MFA, MNTA, MSI, MWE, NAVB, NCT, NEWP, NRG, NYLD, REGN, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SNH, SODA, SSYS, STNG, TESO, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VG, VOYA, VRTU, VSI, WCG, WD, WEC, WEN, WILN, WIX, WMC
Jul. 30, 2015, 7:24 AM
- Charles River Laboratories (NYSE:CRL): Q2 EPS of $0.96 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $339.6M (-0.5% Y/Y) in-line.
Jul. 29, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AB, ACI, ACIW, ACOR, ACRE, ADP, ALKS, ALLE, ALU, ALXN, AMRC, APD, AVP, AWI, AZN, BC, BCO, BG, BLL, BUD, BWA, BWEN, CAH, CBB, CBM, CBR, CCE, CCJ, CEVA, CI, CL, CME, COP, COT, CPN, CRL, CRR, CRS, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DCIX, DFT, DLPH, EDR, EME, ENTG, EPD, ERJ, ESI, EXLS, FCAU, FCN, FIG, FMS, GG, GHM, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GVA, HEES, HOT, HP, HST, I, IART, IDA, IDCC, IDXX, INGR, IRDM, IRM, IT, ITC, IVZ, KMT, LBY, LINE, LKQ, LLL, MD, MDLZ, MDP, MDXG, MMYT, MOBL, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTRN, MWW, NAVB, NICE, NMM, NNN, NOK, NTCT, ODFL, OSK, OXY, PBI, PCRX, PES, PF, PG, PNK, PNW, POT, PRFT, PWE, RDS.A, RFP, RTIX, RYAM, RYL, SC, SCG, SEE, SHOO, SHOP, SMP, SNE, SNMX, SSYS, SUI, SWK, TASR, TDY, TE, TEX, TFX, TKR, TMUS, TWC, TWI, UAN, UFS, UPL, VA, VG, VICL, VLO, VLY, WST, WWE, XEL, XRAY, XYL, YNDX, ZBH
Jul. 28, 2015, 9:44 AM
- Charles River Laboratories (CRL +0.3%) acquires London-based Celsis from investment bank Brown Gibbons Lang & Company for $212M in cash.
- Celsis is a leading supplier of rapid microbial detection systems used in quality control testing by the pharmaceutical and consumer products industries. Its systems are principally used for product release testing.
Jul. 9, 2015, 7:45 AM
- Charles River Laboratories International (NYSE:CRL) acquires product-release testing firm Celsis International Ltd. for $212M in cash. Celsis is a leading provider of rapid bacterial detection systems used in quality control testing in the biopharmaceutical and consumer products industries. The acquisition complements CRL's Endotoxin and Microbial Detection businesses.
- Revenue growth for Celsis is expected to be in the low double-digits for the foreseeable future. The acquisition price is ~14x non-GAAP EBITDA and will be financed with cash on hand and debt.
- The transaction, expected to close in Q3, will add ~1% to CRL's 2015 revenue and ~2.5% to its 2016 top line. It will boost non-GAAP EPS $0.05 this year and $0.20 in 2016.
Apr. 29, 2015, 4:53 PM
- Charles River Laboratories (NYSE:CRL): Q1 EPS of $0.79 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $320.4M (+7.0% Y/Y) misses by $3.57M.
Apr. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AFFX, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ASH, ATRC, ATW, AVG, AXS, BIDU, BLKB, BVN, CACI, CAVM, CBT, CHMT, CMO, CMPR, CNO, CNW, COHR, CRL, CSGP, CSII, CW, CWT, DOX, DRE, DXCM, DYAX, ECOL, ELGX, EQIX, EQY, ES, ESV, EXL, EXR, FLEX, FOE, FORM, FORR, GLUU, HOLX, HOS, HY, IPCM, ISIL, KAMN, KEG, KEX, KRA, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, LXRX, MAA, MAC, MANT, MAR, MDAS, MEOH, MEP, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NSR, NXPI, O, OGS, OIS, PDM, PPC, PRXL, PTC, QEP, QUIK, RKT, ROG, RRTS, SAM, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SPOK, SPRT, SSS, STAA, STR, SU, TAL, TCO, TEX, TILE, TTEK, TTMI, TX, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WTS, XL, YELP
Feb. 11, 2015, 10:41 AM
- Charles River Laboratories (CRL +3.7%) Q4 results: Revenues: $329.5M (+13.9%); COGS: $209.6M (+4.3%); SG&A: $72M (+22.7%); Operating Income: $40.8M (+65.9%); Net Income: $27.2M (+42.4%); EPS: $0.57 (+42.5%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $1,297.7M (+11.3%); COGS: $825M (+7.1%); SG&A: $269M (+19.2%); Operating Income: $177.7M (+17.4%); Net Income: $126.7M (+23.2%); EPS: $2.66 (+25.5%); Quick Assets: $160M (+2.6%); CF Ops: $252.1M (+20.6%).
- 2015 Guidance: Net revenue growth: 6 - 7.5%; GAAP EPS: $3.15 - 3.25; non-GAAP EPS: $3.55 - 3.65.
Feb. 10, 2015, 4:35 PM
- Charles River Laboratories (NYSE:CRL): Q4 EPS of $0.81 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $329.5M (+13.9% Y/Y) beats by $11.79M.
Feb. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jan. 26, 2015, 4:44 PM
- Charles River Laboratories International (NYSE:CRL) will report Q4 and full-year results on February 10 after the close. The conference call will begin the next day, February 11, at 9:00 am ET.
- Consensus views for Q4 and 2014 are EPS of $0.72 and $3.37 on revenues of $318.7M and $1.3B, respectively.
Other News & PR