What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Feb. 4, 6:51 PM
- In addition to missing FQ3 sales estimates (while beating on EPS), Deckers (NYSE:DECK) is guiding for 7.2% Y/Y FQ4 revenue growth (7.9% exc. forex) and EPS of $0.07, below a consensus for 13% growth and EPS of $0.36.
- Along with the numbers, Deckers has announced a restructuring featuring office consolidations, brand management "realignment," and 20 retail store closings. The company is aiming for $35M/year in cost savings, with plans to reinvest $10M.
- CEO Angel Martinez: "Our third quarter was more challenging than we expected as warm weather and weak store traffic across retail pressured demand." USS brand sales +1% Y/Y to $743.2M; Teva +3.2% to $14.1M; Sanuk -17% to $17M; other brands +48.4% to $21.6M.
- U.S. sales +3.2% o $543.3M; international -2.2% to $252.6M. Gross margin fell 380 bps Y/Y to 49.1%; it's expected to be up 80 bps Y/Y in FQ4 to 45.5%. Inventories +26.1% to $370.6M. Deckers ended FQ3 with $263M in cash and $23.5M in borrowings.
- Deckers has tumbled to $43.80 after hours. Crocs (NASDAQ:CROX) has dropped to $8.75.
- Deckers' FQ3 results, earnings release
Nov. 5, 2015, 7:59 AM
- Crocs (NASDAQ:CROX) reports global comparable-store sales fell 0.9% in Q3 on a constant currency basis.
- Wholesale revenue -12.1% to $132.97M, driven lower by a 16.5% for the Asia Pacific region. F/X was a significant factor.
- Retail revenue -11.1% to $111.66M. Europe was the drag with a 29% drop.
- E-commerce revenue +15.1% to $29.464M.
- Store count -28 YTD to 557.
- Guidance: The retailer expects Q4 revenue of $200M to $210M.
- Previously: Crocs misses on revenue (Nov. 05 2015)
Nov. 5, 2015, 7:37 AM
- Crocs (NASDAQ:CROX): Q3 Adj. net Income of $19.2M.
- Revenue of $274.09M (-9.4% Y/Y) misses by $2.83M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Jul. 30, 2015, 6:58 AM
- Crocs (NASDAQ:CROX): Q2 Adj. Net Income of $27.3M.
- Revenue of $345.67M (-8.3% Y/Y) in-line.
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEGN, AEL, AEM, AFFX, ALGT, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ASH, ATW, BANC, BAX, BKCC, BLKB, BXP, CAVM, CBL, CEMP, CGI, CHDN, CHMT, CLD, CMO, CMPR, CNO, CNW, CROX, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DDR, DOX, DRE, DYAX, EHTH, ELY, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FARO, FB, FBP, FICO, FISV, FMI, FNF, FOE, FORM, FORR, HLS, HOLX, HOS, HY, IPCM, ISIL, IXYS, KEG, KEX, KGC, KRA, KRG, KS, LNC, LOCK, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MCK, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NBIX, NE, NOW, NSIT, NTRI, NXPI, O, OGS, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PDM, PEGA, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PTC, PVA, QGEN, QUIK, RKUS, ROG, RRTS, SBAC, SCI, SCTY, SFLY, SGMO, SKX, SPRT, SSNC, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, TER, THG, THRM, THRX, TILE, TTEK, UNM, VAR, VGR, VNDA, VRTX, WDC, WES, WFM, WGP, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WSTL, WTS, WYNN
May 8, 2015, 7:50 AM
- Crocs (NASDAQ:CROX) reports global comparable-store sales fell 5.3% in Q1 (-1.5% constant currency).
- A reduced store count and narrower global focus from the company was a factor in the quarter.
- Revenue in Europe -6.5% to $44.65M (+18% constant currency).
- Sales in the Americas -12.8% to $61.18M (-10.5% constant currency).
- Sales in Asia Pacific -26.8% to $72.5M (-21.7% constant currency).
- Store count -27 Q/Q to 558.
- Guidance: The retailer expects Q2 revenue of $340M to $350M.
- Previously: Crocs EPS of -$0.08
May 8, 2015, 7:34 AM
- Crocs (NASDAQ:CROX): Q1 EPS of -$0.08 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.02.
- Revenue of $262.19M (-16.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.36M.
May 6, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ADVS, AGO, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALJ, ALNY, ALSK, AMBR, AMH, ASYS, AVNW, BCEI, BEBE, BIOS, BKD, CA, CBS, CDXS, CERN, CNAT, CORT, CROX, CUTR, CYBR, DATA, DIOD, DXPE, EBS, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EGY, ENOC, ENV, ERII, ESPR, EVC, EZPW, FLDM, FRT, FTD, FUEL, GALE, GDOT, GEOS, GST, GXP, HTGC, IMPV, INWK, JAZZ, JCOM, JMBA, KEYW, KTOS, LBTYA, MAIN, MCHP, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MNST, MOH, MTD, MTRX, NGVC, NHI, NOG, NUAN, NVAX, NVDA, OLED, OMED, OUTR, PCTY, PETX, PLNR, POST, PRO, PSIX, RBA, RBCN, RIGL, RJET, RMAX, RMTI, RPTP, RRMS, SAAS, SEMG, SFM, SGMS, SLW, SPPI, SRC, SREV, SSNI, STMP, SWIR, TCX, TEAR, TGI, THOR, TLLP, TNGO, TPC, TRMR, TRUE, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, WIFI, XOMA, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Feb. 26, 2015, 4:13 PM
- Crocs (NASDAQ:CROX): Q4 EPS of -$0.70 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.31.
- Revenue of $206.47M (-9.7% Y/Y) beats by $3.23M.
- Shares -3.93%.
Feb. 25, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ADSK, AEGR, AHT, AIRM, AL, APEI, ARUN, AVD, BCEI, BIO, BLOX, CERS, CLNE, CROX, CSU, CUBE, DGI, ECOL, ECPG, ENOC, ENV, EVC, EVHC, GPS, HLF, HPTX, IM, IMMR, JCP, KBR, KND, LYV, MAIN, MDRX, MENT, MITT, MNST, MTZ, MVNR, NMBL, NOG, NVAX, OLED, OUT, OVTI, PE, PEGA, PFMT, PKT, PODD, PSIX, RBA, RMTI, ROST, RP, RPTP, RRMS, SB, SBAC, SEMG, SGM, SPLK, SRC, SREV, SWN, SZYM, TPC, TUBE, TUMI, TWOU, UHS, UIL, UNXL, VGR, WIFI, WTR, WTW
Oct. 27, 2014, 4:27 PM
- Crocs (NASDAQ:CROX) reports Q3 results above expectations, but sets Q4 guidance below the consensus estimates of analysts.
- Revenue in Europe +12.5% to $60.65M.
- Sales in the Americas +9.7% to $127.48M.
- Sales growth in Asia Pacific and Japan was negative.
- Non-GAAP gross margin -140 bps to 51.8% during the period.
- Guidance: The retailer sets its outlook for Q4 revenue at $200M-$210M vs. $226.6M consensus.
- Shares halted until 4:30 PM ET.
Oct. 27, 2014, 4:22 PM
- Crocs (NASDAQ:CROX): Q3 EPS of $0.30 beats by $0.16.
- Revenue of $302.4M (+4.8% Y/Y) beats by $6.98M.
Oct. 26, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jul. 22, 2014, 8:32 AM
- Crocs (NASDAQ:CROX) resumes trading after being halted since yesterday after the close, +6.5% premarket after reporting better than expected Q2 earnings and announcing "strategic performance improvement initiatives" that are expected to result in the closure of retail stores and the scrapping of brands in its product line.
- CROX says it will exit leases on 75-100 stores and lay off ~180 of its 5K employees, cut back on the number of styles it sells by 30%-40%, and drop categories including fashion leather boots and dress shoes made under the Elite brand, as it focuses on sandals, loafers and other casual shoes.
- As a result of the store closures, CROX expects annual revenue will be reduced by $35M-$50M with growth resuming in 2016.
Crocs Inc and its subsidiaries are engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of consumer products, which includes footwear and accessories for men, women and children. It sells it products through retail chains.
Other News & PR