Mon, Nov. 2, 8:35 AM
Mon, Aug. 3, 9:51 AM
- Crown Media (NASDAQ:CRWN) is up 3.8% after its Q2 results where it grew EPS 50% Y/Y on a 16% revenue gain paced by strong ratings-based advertising growth.
- Adjusted EBITDA grew 26% to $46.7M. Cash from operating activities was $33.7M vs. a year-ago $32.4M.
- Revenue by segment: Advertising, $88.9M (up 18.5%); Subscriber fees, $20.6M (down 1.8%; revenue dropped from one distributor); Advertising by Hallmark Cards, $500K (down 42.5%); Other, $3.32M (up 482%, due to licensing revenue from original scripted series).
- Conference call to come at 11 a.m. ET.
- Press Release
Mon, Aug. 3, 8:35 AM
Fri, May 1, 9:10 AM
- Hallmark-brand pay TV provider Crown Media Holdings (NASDAQ:CRWN) is up 5.6% premarket after a second straight quarter of double-digit ad revenue growth led it to an $18.5M profit for Q1, up 54% Y/Y.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $40.3M, compared to a prior-year $31M.
- Revenue breakout: Advertising, $78.4M (up 14.4%); Advertising by Hallmark Cards, $759M (down 11.2%); Subscriber fees, $20.9M (down 0.6%); Other, $479K (up 71%).
- Conference call at 11 a.m. ET.
- Press release
Fri, May 1, 8:35 AM
Fri, Feb. 20, 8:36 AM
Nov. 7, 2014, 8:35 AM
Aug. 1, 2014, 8:39 AM
May 2, 2014, 9:24 AM
Feb. 21, 2014, 8:44 AM
Feb. 22, 2013, 9:13 AM
Crown Media Holdings Inc owns and operates pay television networks for families through its channels: Hallmark and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries. It features series such as Golden Girls, The Middle, Frasier and Home and Family.
Other News & PR