Wed, Oct. 26, 5:36 PM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AHL, ALDW, ALGT, AMSF, ANIK, AR, ARI, ARRS, AXS, AXTI, BGG, BWLD, CAA, CACI, CAKE, CDE, CHE, CMO, CMPR, CRY, CSGP, CSII, CW, DDR, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, EGHT, EPE, EQY, ESND, ESV, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISV, FORR, GG, GRPN, GTY, HUBG, IBKC, INFN, JBT, KEX, KMT, KNX, KRA, KRC, KWR, LLNW, LMAT, MB, MC, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MUR, NEM, NEU, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NXPI, O, OCN, ORLY, PLNT, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, RGA, RHI, RJF, SCI, SFLY, SGMO, SHLM, SIGI, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TRN, TSLA, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UCTT, UHS, UNM, VAR, VMW, WCN, WDC, WIRE, WLL, XL
Fri, Aug. 26, 5:35 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 12:48 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 11:01 AM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:42 PM
Sun, Jul. 24, 5:35 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:38 PM
- CryoLife (NYSE:CRY): Q1 EPS of $0.10 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $43M (+27.1% Y/Y) beats by $1.69M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Tue, Feb. 16, 6:43 AM
- CryoLife (CRY +1%) Q4 results: Revenues: $39.8M (+7.0%); R&D Expense: $2.5M (+19.0%); SG&A: $19.1M (+2.7%); Operating Income: $4.8M (+152.6%); Net Income: $2.6M (+44.4%); EPS: $0.09 (+50.0%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.13 (+116.7%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $145.9M (+0.9%); R&D Expense: $10.4M (+19.5%); SG&A: $74.9M (+1.5%); Operating Income: $5.4M (-38.6%); Net Income: $4M (-45.2%); EPS: $0.14 (-44.0%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.30 (+15.4%); Quick Assets: $43.4M (+10.4%).
- 2016 Guidance: Total Revenues: $178M - 180M; R&D Expense: $13.0M - 15.0M; Non-GAAP Adjusted EPS: $0.29 - 0.32.
Mon, Feb. 15, 9:23 PM
- CryoLife (NYSE:CRY): Q4 EPS of $0.13 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $39.8M (+7.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.24M.
Mon, Feb. 15, 5:30 PM
Dec. 22, 2015, 5:33 PM
- CryoLife (NYSE:CRY) is buying On-X Life Technologies, an Austin-based mechanical heart valve maker, for $130M. 70% of the payout will be in cash, and 30% in stock. The deal is expected to close in January.
- On-X's valves have been installed in 200K+ patients. With the company having 2014 revenue of $33M (13% revenue CAGR over the prior 4 years), CryoLife is paying a little under 4x trailing sales.
- CryoLife CEO J. Patrick Mackin: "We are very excited about the outlook for continued growth for several reasons. First, the On-X aortic valve is the only mechanical valve to receive FDA labeling requiring an INR (international normalized ratio) level of only 1.5-2.0. This labeling provides the On-X valve with a distinct competitive advantage. Second, with the addition of the On-X sales team to the CryoLife team, our U.S. cardiac surgery sales force will more than double. Third, as the power of On-X's technology and its supporting robust clinical data become more widely known through our expanded sales organization, we believe the acquired portfolio will continue to post double-digit compounded growth from 2016-2020. Finally, we believe we will also see strong synergy between our product portfolios, which will drive cross-selling opportunities across our entire business."
- For reference, CryoLife closed today with a $289M market cap. The company has obtained a $95M, 5-year, credit facility to help pay for the cash portion of the On-X deal. Shares are unchanged after hours for now.
Oct. 27, 2015, 6:56 AM
- CryoLife (NYSE:CRY): Q3 EPS of $0.10 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $36.7M (-1.0% Y/Y) misses by $1.47M.
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AHGP, AIXG, AKS, AME, AMTD, ARG, ARLP, AVX, AXE, BABA, BAX, BEAV, BMY, BP, BTU, CMCSA, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, ERJ, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, GLW, GPI, GRUB, HCA, HUN, ICLR, IIVI, IMGN, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, LPT, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDC, MDSO, MGLN, MMC, MNI, MRK, MSM, NCI, NVS, ONE, PCAR, PCH, PCRX, PFE, POL, POR, QSR, RAI, RDN, SAVE, SCHN, SEE, SIR, SPG, SPR, ST, SUI, TMUS, TREX, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WM, WSO, WYN, YNDX
Oct. 22, 2015, 5:05 PM
- CryoLife (NYSE:CRY) declares $0.03/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.21%
- Payable Dec. 18; for shareholders of record Dec. 11; ex-div Dec. 9.