Wed, Nov. 18, 6:38 PM
Tue, Sep. 15, 5:01 PM
Thu, May 28, 4:36 PM
Wed, Feb. 11, 4:20 PM
- Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) uses its FQ2 report to state it's upping its quarterly dividend by $0.02 to $0.21/share; that's good for a 3.1% yield at current levels. The next dividend will be paid on April 22 to shareholders on record as of the April 2 close.
- With the help of favorable comps - sales declined sharply a year ago - product revenue rose 8% Y/Y in FQ2 to $9.08B, a marked improvement from FQ1's flat growth and driving the revenue beat. Services revenue rose 5% to $2.86B.
- Gross margin was 61.7%, down from 63.3% in FQ1 but up from 61.3% a year ago, and in-line with guidance of 61%-62%. GAAP operating expenses rose 4% to $4.47B; R&D totaled $1.53B, sales/marketing $2.31B, and G&A $490M.
- $1.2B was spent on buybacks, up from FQ1's $1B. CC at 4:30PM ET, guidance should be provided.
- CSCO +1.5% AH to $27.31.
- FQ2 results, PR.
Dec. 18, 2014, 7:24 AM
Aug. 27, 2014, 11:03 AM
Jun. 23, 2014, 6:16 AM
Feb. 12, 2014, 4:29 PM
- Cisco (CSCO) uses its FQ2 report to announce a $0.02/share increase in its quarterly dividend to $0.19/share. Shares now sport a 3.3% yield.
- Cisco, which added $15B to its buyback three months ago, also says it bought back $4B worth of shares (over 3% of outstanding shares) in FQ2 at an average price of $21.73. $2B was spent on buybacks in FQ1, and $1.2B in FQ4.
- Product revenue (drives future services revenue) fell 11% Y/Y to $8.4B Services revenue rose 3% to $2.7B and contributed to the revenue beat.
- Gross margin was 61.3%, -100 bps but in-line with guidance of 61%-62%. Job cuts led opex to fall 6% Y/Y to $4.28B.
- CSCO -0.4% AH. CC at 4:30PM ET, guidance should be provided.
- FQ2 results, PR
Dec. 17, 2013, 4:18 PM
Sep. 3, 2013, 4:41 PM
Jun. 4, 2013, 7:54 AM
Nov. 15, 2012, 5:46 PM
Cisco Systems Inc is engaged in designing, manufacturing and selling of Internet Protocol (IP) based networking products and services related to the communications and information technology (IT) industry.
Other News & PR