Fri, May 20, 11:42 AM
- The Guggenheim Spin-Off ETF (NYSEARCA:CSD) will now track the S&P U.S. Spin-Off Index and be renamed the Guggenheim S&P Spin-Off ETF. The previous index was the Beacon Spin-Off Index.
- The Guggenheim Timber ETF (NYSEARCA:CUT) will now track the MSCI ACWI IMI Timber Select Capped Index and be renamed the Guggenheim MSCI Global Timber ETF. The previous index was the Beacon Spin-Off Index.
Jun. 10, 2015, 12:44 PM
Mar. 25, 2015, 2:45 PM| Mar. 25, 2015, 2:45 PM
Sep. 17, 2014, 1:20 PM
- The Stock Split Index Fund (NYSE:TOFR) began trading yesterday, marking a break from United States Commodity Funds' historical focus on commodity ETFs.
- TOFR seeks to capture the price appreciation that can follow stock splits, using the 2 for 1 Index.
- Other alternative
- Other ETFs invested in company changes: CSD, NFO, RYJ, KNOW, MNA, CSMA, MRGR, ALTL, CSMB
Jun. 1, 2013, 9:15 AM
Spinoffs continue to live up to their reputation for market-beating returns with the Bloomberg Spin-Off Index up 60% Y/Y. Sifting through this year's large class, Barron's likes CST Brands (CST, also liked by SA Pro's Daniel Phillips), and Blackhawk Network (HAWK). Another oft-profitable play is buying the parent before the spinoff, and Ingersoll-Rand (IR) - ahead of its security business divestment - may fit the bill. There's also the Guggenheim Spin-Off ETF (CSD) which has consistently beaten the SPY since its inception more than 6 years ago.| Jun. 1, 2013, 9:15 AM | 2 Comments
Jan. 1, 2013, 12:20 PM