Capstone Mining Corp.OTCPK - Current
Today, 2:12 AM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:39 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:26 PM
- Capstone Mining (OTCPK:CSFFF): Q1 EPS of $0.00
- Revenue of $126.2M (+22.6% Y/Y)
Tue, Feb. 16, 5:13 PM
- Capstone Mining (OTCPK:CSFFF): Q4 EPS of -$0.02
- Revenue of $92.1M (-34.0% Y/Y)
Sep. 9, 2015, 11:56 AM
- Capstone Mining (OTCPK:CSFFF +3.9%) says it will halt work on its Santo Domingo copper-iron development project in Chile, scale back capital spending and reduce mine operating costs to preserve cash amid weak copper prices.
- Capstone says it has cut planned spending at its operating mines by 13% to ~$119M, and expects to cut mine site operating costs by $20M through H2.
- Full-year production guidance remains unchanged at 90K metric tons of copper, while cash costs have been reduced $0.05 to $1.95-$2.05/lb. to reflect spending cuts and operating efficiencies at two of its producing copper mines.
Apr. 29, 2013, 7:54 AMBHP unveils its latest asset disposal, announcing plans to sell its Pinto Valley copper mine in Arizona and associated rail unit to Capstone Mining (CSFFF.PK) for $650M. The sale takes BHP's total asset sales over the past 12 months to $5B as it reshapes its portfolio to cut non-core operations. Capstone expects the operation to more than double its current output. | Apr. 29, 2013, 7:54 AM