Cardiovascular Systems Could Have A Much Higher Value To A Strategic Buyer
Stephen Simpson, CFA • 11 Comments
Stephen Simpson, CFA • 11 Comments
Wed, May 4, 4:24 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Fri, Jan. 22, 8:34 AM
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII) FQ2 results: Revenues: $41.4M (-7.4%); R&D Expense: $7.2M (-11.1%); SG&A: $41.3M (+26.7%); Operating Loss: ($15.1M) (-184.9%); Net Loss: ($15.2M) (-186.8%); Loss Per Share: ($0.47) (-176.5%); sQuick Assets: $65.3M (-22.1%).
- FQ3 Guidance: Revenue: $40.5M - 42M; Net Loss: ($13.7M) - (14.6M); Loss Per Share: ($0.42) - (0.45).
Thu, Jan. 21, 4:20 PM
- Cardiovascular Systems (NASDAQ:CSII): FQ2 EPS of -$0.47 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $41.39M (-7.5% Y/Y) misses by $3.43M.
Wed, Jan. 20, 5:35 PM
Nov. 4, 2015, 4:10 PM
- Cardiovascular Systems (NASDAQ:CSII): FQ1 EPS of -$0.41 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $43.9M (+6.2% Y/Y) in-line.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACLS, ACXM, AEL, AHT, ALB, ALR, ANDE, ARC, AREX, ARPI, ATO, AVG, AWAY, AWK, BGC, BKCC, BKD, BNFT, BOJA, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CAA, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CDXS, CF, CJES, CLR, CNAT, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSC, CSGS, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CVG, CVT, CXO, CXW, DCO, DOOR, DPM, DXCM, DYN, EGAN, ENVA, EOX, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ETE, ETP, EVAR, EVTC, EXAM, FB, FC, FEYE, FLT, FOE, FPRX, FRSH, FRT, FTD, FUEL, G, GDDY, GPOR, GTY, GUID, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIVE, HOLX, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IL, IO, JKHY, JONE, JRVR, KAI, KAR, KIM, KING, KND, KW, LADR, LCI, LDRH, LGCY, LHCG, LPSN, MATX, MB, MBI, MCHP, MCHX, MELI, MET, MHLD, MITT, MNTX, MOSY, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, MYRG, NLY, NNBR, NOG, NP, NWPX, OME, OSUR, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PFMT, PFSI, PGTI, PHH, PMT, POWR, PRA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, QCOM, QUOT, RDEN, RENT, RGR, RIG, RIGP, RJET, RLJ, RNR, RST, SBAC, SBY, SCSS, SD, SF, SGM, SLF, SPPI, SQNM, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TEP, TROX, TS, TSE, TUMI, TWO, TXMD, UHAL, VEC, VVUS, WFM, WMGI, WPX, WRK, WSR, WTI, XENT, XNPT, XPO
Oct. 7, 2015, 4:18 PM
- On a preliminary basis, Cardiovascular Systems (NASDAQ:CSII) expects fiscal Q1 revenues of ~$43.9M (+11%) and a loss per share of ($0.41) to ($0.43) (-62%).
- CEO David Martin says, "We continue to make progress on our sales optimization strategy to significantly expand out sales organization while cross training representatives to sell both peripheral and coronary applications. However, as recent results suggest, some aspects of the transition have been challenging. After a thorough review, we believe we have taken the right steps to address the immediate challenges and continue to expect the vast majority of the optimization effort to be completed by the third quarter of this fiscal year."
- The company will report final fiscal Q1 results and fiscal 2016 guidance in a few weeks.
- Management will host a conference call this afternoon at 4:45 pm ET to discuss its preliminary results.
- Shares are down 16% after hours on average volume.
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:12 PM
- Cardiovascular Systems (NASDAQ:CSII): FQ4 EPS of -$0.27 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $48.45M (+22.5% Y/Y) misses by $1.65M.
Aug. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACAS, ACXM, AEGR, AGU, ALB, AMTG, ANDE, AREX, ARNA, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, AXLL, BEE, BGC, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CBS, CCRN, CF, CJES, CLNE, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CORT, COUP, CPE, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CUTR, CXW, DCO, DNB, DPM, DXCM, ECHO, ECOL, ENS, EQC, ETE, ETP, FANG, FLT, FMC, FNGN, FOXA, FRT, FTD, FUEL, GBDC, GDDY, GMCR, GPOR, HABT, HDP, HI, HIVE, HLF, HR, IAG, ICPT, IL, IRWD, ITRI, JACK, JAZZ, JONE, KND, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNT, MCHX, MED, MELI, MG, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MRO, MUSA, NHI, NKTR, NLY, NOG, NP, OME, OPK, OSUR, PACB, PDLI, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, POWR, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PSIX, RAIL, REG, RGLD, RIG, RLD, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGI, SGMO, SGY, SHOR, SLF, SQNM, SSNI, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TLLP, TRNX, TRQ, TS, TSLA, TSO, TTEC, TTMI, TTPH, TUMI, UHAL, UIL, VVC, WGL, WPX, WSR, WTI, WTW, XNPT, XPO, ZU
Apr. 29, 2015, 4:03 PM
- Cardiovascular Systems (NASDAQ:CSII): FQ3 EPS of -$0.34 in-line.
- Revenue of $47M (+34.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.16M.
Apr. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AFFX, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ASH, ATRC, ATW, AVG, AXS, BIDU, BLKB, BVN, CACI, CAVM, CBT, CHMT, CMO, CMPR, CNO, CNW, COHR, CRL, CSGP, CSII, CW, CWT, DOX, DRE, DXCM, DYAX, ECOL, ELGX, EQIX, EQY, ES, ESV, EXL, EXR, FLEX, FOE, FORM, FORR, GLUU, HOLX, HOS, HY, IPCM, ISIL, KAMN, KEG, KEX, KRA, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, LXRX, MAA, MAC, MANT, MAR, MDAS, MEOH, MEP, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NSR, NXPI, O, OGS, OIS, PDM, PPC, PRXL, PTC, QEP, QUIK, RKT, ROG, RRTS, SAM, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SPOK, SPRT, SSS, STAA, STR, SU, TAL, TCO, TEX, TILE, TTEK, TTMI, TX, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WTS, XL, YELP
Jan. 28, 2015, 4:14 PM
- Cardiovascular Systems (NASDAQ:CSII): FQ2 EPS of -$0.17 beats by $0.18.
- Revenue of $44.7M (+38.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.73M.
Jan. 28, 2015, 4:13 PM
Jan. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM| Jan. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM | 4 Comments
Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. is a medial device company that develops and sells devices for treating cardiovascular diseases. It focuses on developing and commercializing minimally invasive treatment solutions for vascular diseases. The company's products such as diamondback 360Â° PAD system and... More
Industry: Medical Appliances & Equipment
Country: United States
Other News & PR