What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Fri, Jan. 22, 12:44 PM
Fri, Jan. 22, 9:21 AM
Fri, Jan. 22, 8:47 AM
- Thinly traded micro cap Cardiovascular Systems (NASDAQ:CSII) is down 31% premarket on modestly higher volume in response to its fiscal Q2 results released after the close yesterday. Revenues fell short of consensus by $3.4M.
- Previously: Cardiovascular Systems beats by $0.03, misses on revenue (Jan. 21)
Fri, Jan. 22, 8:34 AM
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII) FQ2 results: Revenues: $41.4M (-7.4%); R&D Expense: $7.2M (-11.1%); SG&A: $41.3M (+26.7%); Operating Loss: ($15.1M) (-184.9%); Net Loss: ($15.2M) (-186.8%); Loss Per Share: ($0.47) (-176.5%); sQuick Assets: $65.3M (-22.1%).
- FQ3 Guidance: Revenue: $40.5M - 42M; Net Loss: ($13.7M) - (14.6M); Loss Per Share: ($0.42) - (0.45).
Thu, Jan. 21, 5:37 PM
Thu, Jan. 21, 4:20 PM
Wed, Jan. 20, 5:35 PM
Fri, Jan. 15, 5:40 PM
Nov. 16, 2015, 4:18 PM
Nov. 4, 2015, 4:10 PM
- Cardiovascular Systems (NASDAQ:CSII): FQ1 EPS of -$0.41 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $43.9M (+6.2% Y/Y) in-line.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACLS, ACXM, AEL, AHT, ALB, ALR, ANDE, ARC, AREX, ARPI, ATO, AVG, AWAY, AWK, BGC, BKCC, BKD, BNFT, BOJA, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CAA, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CDXS, CF, CJES, CLR, CNAT, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSC, CSGS, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CVG, CVT, CXO, CXW, DCO, DOOR, DPM, DXCM, DYN, EGAN, ENVA, EOX, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ETE, ETP, EVAR, EVTC, EXAM, FB, FC, FEYE, FLT, FOE, FPRX, FRSH, FRT, FTD, FUEL, G, GDDY, GPOR, GTY, GUID, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIVE, HOLX, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IL, IO, JKHY, JONE, JRVR, KAI, KAR, KIM, KING, KND, KW, LADR, LCI, LDRH, LGCY, LHCG, LPSN, MATX, MB, MBI, MCHP, MCHX, MELI, MET, MHLD, MITT, MNTX, MOSY, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, MYRG, NLY, NNBR, NOG, NP, NWPX, OME, OSUR, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PFMT, PFSI, PGTI, PHH, PMT, POWR, PRA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, QCOM, QUOT, RDEN, RENT, RGR, RIG, RIGP, RJET, RLJ, RNR, RST, SBAC, SBY, SCSS, SD, SF, SGM, SLF, SPPI, SQNM, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TEP, TROX, TS, TSE, TUMI, TWO, TXMD, UHAL, VEC, VVUS, WFM, WMGI, WPX, WRK, WSR, WTI, XENT, XNPT, XPO
Oct. 29, 2015, 10:44 AM
- Patient enrollment is underway in a Europe-base study, called OPTIMIZE, evaluating the safety and effectiveness of Cardiovascular Systems' (CSII +3%) orbital artherectomy system with adjunctive drug-coated balloon (DCB) angioplasty compared to DCB angioplasty alone for the treatment of peripheral artery disease (PAD). The study will be specific to PAD patients with calcified below-the-knee (BTK) lesions, typically associated with a higher level of calcium than above-the-knee lesions.
- OPTIMIZE will enroll up to 50 participants across 10 sites in the EU.
Oct. 8, 2015, 12:45 PM
Oct. 8, 2015, 9:16 AM
Oct. 7, 2015, 4:18 PM
- On a preliminary basis, Cardiovascular Systems (NASDAQ:CSII) expects fiscal Q1 revenues of ~$43.9M (+11%) and a loss per share of ($0.41) to ($0.43) (-62%).
- CEO David Martin says, "We continue to make progress on our sales optimization strategy to significantly expand out sales organization while cross training representatives to sell both peripheral and coronary applications. However, as recent results suggest, some aspects of the transition have been challenging. After a thorough review, we believe we have taken the right steps to address the immediate challenges and continue to expect the vast majority of the optimization effort to be completed by the third quarter of this fiscal year."
- The company will report final fiscal Q1 results and fiscal 2016 guidance in a few weeks.
- Management will host a conference call this afternoon at 4:45 pm ET to discuss its preliminary results.
- Shares are down 16% after hours on average volume.
Sep. 14, 2015, 4:30 PM
- Cardiovascular Systems (NASDAQ:CSII) reports that President & CEO David Martin has been recently diagnosed with stage two stomach cancer. His doctors say it is curable and he will continue to perform his duties as he undergoes treatment, although his travel may be restricted.
Other News & PR