Thu, Oct. 8, 12:45 PM
Thu, Oct. 8, 9:16 AM
Wed, Oct. 7, 4:18 PM
- On a preliminary basis, Cardiovascular Systems (NASDAQ:CSII) expects fiscal Q1 revenues of ~$43.9M (+11%) and a loss per share of ($0.41) to ($0.43) (-62%).
- CEO David Martin says, "We continue to make progress on our sales optimization strategy to significantly expand out sales organization while cross training representatives to sell both peripheral and coronary applications. However, as recent results suggest, some aspects of the transition have been challenging. After a thorough review, we believe we have taken the right steps to address the immediate challenges and continue to expect the vast majority of the optimization effort to be completed by the third quarter of this fiscal year."
- The company will report final fiscal Q1 results and fiscal 2016 guidance in a few weeks.
- Management will host a conference call this afternoon at 4:45 pm ET to discuss its preliminary results.
- Shares are down 16% after hours on average volume.
Nov. 26, 2013, 12:48 PM
- Galena Biopharma (GALE +6.8%) initiated at Outperform at Oppenheimer. Price target is $6.
- Veracyte (VCYT +7%) started at Outperform at Leerink (PT $17), William Blair, and Cowen (PT $16).
- Surgical Care Affiliates (SCAI +2.8%) initiated at Buy at BofA. Price target is $34. Yesterday: Goldman starts SCAI at Neutral.
- Heartware (HTWR +2.3%) started at Buy at CRT Capital. Price target is $109.
- Mallinckrodt (MNK +2%) initiated at Buy at Jefferies. Price target is $60.
- Harvard Bioscience (HBIO +4.4%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sidoti.
- Forest Labs (FRX +1.1%) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at Piper. Price target hiked to $49 from $33.
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII +0.9%) cut to Hold at Benchmark. Price target is $35.
Oct. 22, 2013, 1:33 PM
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII +18.4%) soars after the FDA grants PMA approval for the company's Diamondback 360 Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System to treat severely calcified coronary arteries.
- This is the "first new coronary atherectomy system in more than two decades," the company notes, adding that "CSI will begin a controlled commercial launch of its Diamondback 360 Coronary OAS immediately." (PR)
- Here's Benchmark's Jan Wald: "We believe this is an important milestone for the company, as it allows CSII to enter the $1.5B market to treat severely calcified coronary lesions with a differentiated product."
- Benchmark raises its price target to $35 from $26.
Oct. 22, 2013, 12:45 PM
Oct. 22, 2013, 9:14 AM
Aug. 8, 2013, 3:34 PM
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII +11.2%) posts double-digit gains following the company's FQ4 beat.
- Revenue growth was 26% for the period.
- FQ1 outlook: Net loss of $0.39-0.42/ share on revenue of $27.5-28.5M against consensus of a $0.31/ share loss on sales of $26.12M.
- Feltl upgrades the shares to Strong Buy.
- Conference call transcript
Mar. 20, 2013, 10:21 AMCardiovascular Systems (CSII +4%) gains this morning after pricing its 2M secondary offering at $17.60, just a mere a 1% discount to Tuesday's close. The medical device company, says it wants to use the proceeds for working capital and general corporate needs - which likely includes further funding of its Orbit II trials, a treatment therapy for severely calcified coronary lesions. The company's current float is around 21.1M shares. | Mar. 20, 2013, 10:21 AM | Comment!
Mar. 11, 2013, 11:16 AMCardiovascular Systems (CSII +11%) rallies after the company says Orbit II trials of its treatment therapy for patients with severely calcified coronary lesions had exceeded expectations by a significant margin. The study is reviewing the safety and effectiveness of it's orbital atherectomy technology and is the first Investigational Device Exemption study to seek approval for treating these lesions. | Mar. 11, 2013, 11:16 AM | Comment!
Jan. 31, 2013, 3:42 PMCardiovascular Systems (CSII +15%) gains today after reporting a better-than-expected Q2 net loss of $0.28 per share, $0.05 wider than a year ago but nonetheless beating analyst expectations. Revenue climbed 28% Y/Y, as conversions to the company's Stealth 360 treatment for peripheral artery disease continued at a high rate, representing 93% of total device revenues for the quarter. Revenue from office-based labs also climbed at a double-digit pace. | Jan. 31, 2013, 3:42 PM | Comment!
Jan. 31, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jan. 31, 2013, 4:38 AM
May 3, 2012, 12:50 PM
Oct. 6, 2011, 4:19 PM
Other News & PR