Constellium: Attractive Positioning In The Aluminum Industry
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
PR Newswire (Tue, 10:00AM)
PR Newswire (Jun 12, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Mar 20, 2014)
Fri, May. 16, 6:19 AM
Thu, May. 15, 5:30 PM
Tue, Mar. 25, 10:41 AM
- U.S. Steel (X +2%) CEO Mario Longhi will tell the U.S. Congressional Steel Caucus today that South Korean steelmakers are dumping steel pipes and tubes in the U.S. and have created a network of related companies in order to evade U.S. trade laws.
- Sales of pipes and tubes sold to oil and gas extracting companies have helped profitability at U.S. Steel, representing 48% of 2013 operating income, as well as other steelmakers such as Nucor (NUE +0.6%).
- Other steel names: AKS +2.3%, ZEUS +2.2%, WOR +1.4%, STLD +1%, CMC +0.9%.
- Aluminum names: CSTM +2.5%, CENX +2.1%, KALU +1%, AA +0.4%, RS +0.2%.
Thu, Mar. 20, 6:06 AM
Thu, Mar. 6, 9:23 AM| Comment!
Tue, Feb. 11, 9:06 AM
- Believing several automotive platforms will move toward partial or full aluminum exposed body in the coming years - the Ford-150 is merely "the tip of the iceberg" - Goldman Sachs upgrades Constellium (CSTM) to Conviction Buy from Buy with a $35 price target from $27 and raises Alcoa's (AA) target to $15 from $12.
- The firm sees the gradual conversion of automotive exposed body to aluminum as a "game changer for downstream aluminum use, with a growth rate higher than any other end market for specialty metals for the rest of this decade."
- CSTM +2.3%, AA +1.4% premarket.
Nov. 14, 2013, 6:17 AM
Aug. 29, 2013, 6:32 AM
CSTM vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR