Tue, Aug. 5, 4:56 PM
- Adjusted Cash From Facilities Operations (CFFO) of $9.9M or $0.35 per share vs. $9.5M and $0.34 one year ago.
- Average monthly rent of $3,156 per occupied unit up 2%. Same-community occupancy of 87.1% up 30 basis points.
- Completed acquisition of three senior living communities in Q2 for about $83.6M. They're expected to generate another $0.11 per share of CFFO annually.
- Two additional acquisitions are announced today for a purchase price of $33.9M. These deals are expected to generate another $0.04 of CFFO annually.
- Conference call at 5 ET
- Previously: Capital Senior Living misses by $0.06, misses on revenue
- CSU flat AH
Tue, Aug. 5, 4:40 PM| Comment!
Mon, Aug. 4, 5:35 PM
- AMTG, APEI, ARC, ATSG, ATVI, AVNR, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BKH, BMR, CHUY, CLR, CRTO, CSU, DAVE, DIS, DPM, DRYS, ENPH, EOG, FANG, FEYE, FRGI, FSLR, FTR, FUEL, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HGR, HT, ITRI, JAZZ, JCOM, KAR, LBTYA, MCHX, MITT, MODN, MPO, MRCY, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OKE, OKS, ORA, ORIG, PBPB, PEGA, PNNT, PRAA, PZZA, QUAD, REXX, RLD, RST, RSYS, SGMS, SGY, SKT, SMCI, TDW, TMHC, TPC, TRMB, TTWO, UNTD, WBMD, WES, WGP, WMGI, WTR, XEC, Z, ZAGG, ZGNX
Tue, Jul. 1, 7:28 AM
- The three senior living communities located in Ohio were purchased from JVs in which CSU had a 10% interest for a total price of $83.6M. They comprise 433 units, consisting of 227 independent living units and 206 assisted living units.
- In other news, the company closes on the refinance of debt on 15 owned communities, with a $156.5M in new mortgage debt - $135.5M in long-term fixed rate debt and $21M in bridge loans. CSU pulled $36.5M out of the refinance.
- Source: Press Release
Tue, May. 6, 4:40 PM| Comment!
Mon, May. 5, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGU, ALL, AMTG, ARC, ARRS, ATVI, AVNR, AVNW, AWR, BEAT, BID, BIO, CENT, CHUY, CNVR, CODE, CPT, CSU, CYH, CYNI, DDR, DIS, DLR, DPM, DTLK, EA, EGAN, ENPH, ETE, ETP, EXTR, FEYE, FMC, FNGN, FRGI, FSLR, FST, FTR, GALE, GHDX, GNC, GNMK, GRPN, IAG, ICUI, IMI, JIVE, LBTYA, LGCY, LLNW, LYV, MCHP, MITT, MOVE, MPO, MRO, MTDR, MYGN, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, PBPB, PEGA, PSEC, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QUAD, RDN, REGI, RGP, RLOC, RP, SAAS, SAPE, SGMO, SPA, SSNI, SXL, THOR, THRX, TRIP, TRMB, TRMR, TSRA, WES, WFM, WTI, ZAGG, ZU.
Tue, Mar. 18, 9:35 AM
- CSU is almost 100% private pay, notes BofA, unique in a space where government rate risk is a major overhang. The company is also highly levered to the improving housing market and economy, and high single-digit core cash flow from facility operations combined with recent acquisition deals should drive 19% overall CFFO per share growth this year.
- The team starts the stock with a Buy and $33 price target, and makes the name its top small cap pick.
Thu, Feb. 27, 5:27 PM| Comment!
Dec. 26, 2013, 7:37 AM
- The four senior living communities were purchased in two transactions for about $64.9M. Located in Indiana and South Carolina, the communities contain 388 units - 48 independent living, 257 assisted living, and 83 memory care.
- The financing is about $49.3M of 10-year fixed-rate nonrecourse debt with an interest rate of 5.56%.
- Capital Senior Living (CSU) expects incremental income of $0.03 per share and incremental cash from facility operations of $0.08 per share.
- The company is in the midst of due diligence on other deals and expects more acquisitions in Q1.
- Press release
Nov. 27, 2013, 3:40 PM
Nov. 4, 2013, 6:54 PM| Comment!
Aug. 13, 2013, 6:03 PM
Aug. 5, 2013, 5:00 PM| Comment!
May. 6, 2013, 5:45 PM
Mar. 6, 2013, 5:08 PM
CSU vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR