Feb. 24, 2015, 12:45 PM
Oct. 22, 2014, 12:47 PM
Oct. 1, 2013, 3:27 PM
- Shares of Computer Task Group (CTG +12.3%) climb on the back of a B. Riley upgrade to Buy and a PT hike to $19.75.
- Analyst Kevin Liu noted that CTG's lower stock price (which had fallen 37% by yesterday's close from highs notched in July) reflects the difficulties the company faces in its solutions and staffing businesses, but that investors are overlooking the opportunities of its medical fraud, waste, and abuse offerings.
Oct. 1, 2013, 9:33 AM
- Cree (CREE +6.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by Canaccord.
- Agilent (A -0.6%) has been cut to Hold by Stifel two week after the company announced plans to split into two companies.
- PC Connection (PCCC -0.5%) has been started at Buy by Canaccord.
- Computer Task Group (CTG -1.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by B. Riley.
- 1-800-Flowers (FLWS +3.9%) has been upgraded to Buy by Brean.
- T-Mobile USA (TMUS +1.1%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer.
Jul. 23, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 11, 2011, 2:17 PM
Jul. 26, 2011, 3:50 PM
Healthcare IT consulting firm CTG (CTGX) is down 15.5% after reporting Q2 results yesterday. While the company's Q2 revenue beat the consensus and EPS was in line, CTG's 2011 EPS guidance of $0.67-$0.73 fell short of the $0.74 consensus.| Jul. 26, 2011, 3:50 PM
Computer Task Group, Inc. is an information solutions and staffing services company with operations in North America and Europe. Its services include information technology solutions and information technology staffing. The company's services encompass the information technology business... More
Industry: Information Technology Services
Country: United States