Aug. 7, 2014, 9:21 AM
Aug. 5, 2014, 9:17 AM
Aug. 4, 2014, 4:37 PM
- CTI BioPharma Corp. (CTIC +2.9%) Q2 results: Total Revenues: $1.3M (+338.9%); Operating Costs: $28.0M (+53.8%); Operating Loss: ($26.7M) (-49.2%); Net Loss: ($27.4M) (-52.2%); Loss Per Share: ($0.19) (-11.8%); Quick Assets: $33.2M (-53.6%).
- No guidance given.
Aug. 4, 2014, 4:07 PM
- CTI BioPharma (NASDAQ:CTIC): Q2 EPS of -$0.19
- Revenue of $1.3M (+282.4% Y/Y)
Jul. 21, 2014, 9:10 AM
Jul. 1, 2014, 9:17 AM
Jul. 1, 2014, 7:23 AM
- CTI BioPharma (CTIC) completes enrollment in the PERSIST-1 Phase 3 clinical trial of pacritinib, an oral JAK2/FLT3 inhibitor being evaluated as a treatment for myelofibrosis. Under the terms of the development and commercialization agreement with Baxter International (BAX), CTI expects to receive a $20M milestone payment when the last patient in the trial begins dosing. The payment should occur this quarter.
- There are approximately 320 patients enrolled in PERSIST-1. It is a randomized, open-label multicenter study comparing the safety and efficacy of pacritinib with best available therapy, other that JAK inhibitors, in patients with primary myelofibrosis without exclusion for low platelet counts. The primary endpoint is the percentage of patients achieving at least a 35% reduction in spleen volume measured by MRI or CT at 24 weeks of treatment.
May 30, 2014, 7:12 AM
- Effective May 30, Cell Therapeutics (CTIC) will change its corporate name to CTI BioPharma Corporation. It will continue to trade under the symbol "CTIC." President and CEO James A. Bianco, M.D. says, "The rebranding from Cell Therapeutics to CTI BioPharma comes at a defining moment in our company's history and better reflects who we are today and our aspirations for becoming a leader in developing therapies for patients with blood-related cancers."
May 22, 2014, 12:46 PM
May 22, 2014, 9:15 AM
Apr. 29, 2014, 9:12 AM
Mar. 4, 2014, 4:49 PM
- Cell Therapeutics (CTIC) Q4 revenue balloons to $32.9M versus $0 a year ago. Almost all of the revenue is due to Baxter's (BAX) upfront payment of $32.4M for the license to develop and commercialize pacritinib.
- Product revenues for Q4 and FY13 were $.5M and $2.3M, respectively.
- Net income for the quarter was $10.2M ($.08/share) due to the Baxter payment. Net loss for the year was $49.6M ($.43/share).
- FY14 guidance projects a loss from operations of $45M - $50M.
- Consensus estimate for Q1 is a loss of $.23/share on revenues of $1.3M.
- Consensus estimate for 2014 is a loss of $.48/share on revenues of $23.9M.
- Mutual fund ownership has increased from 30 to 85 the past 4 quarters.
Feb. 27, 2014, 9:47 AM
- U.K. health-cost regulator NICE has given a final recommendation for the use of Cell Therapeutics' (CTIC) Pixuvri for treating advanced B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Cell Therapeutics now hopes that NHS commissioners "will recognize the lack of suitable treatment options that exist for patients at this stage of the disease and list Pixuvri on hospital formularies as soon as possible."
- Cell Therapeutics expects to launch Pixuvri in England and Wales in the spring.
- Shares are +8.3%. (PR)
Feb. 27, 2014, 9:09 AM
Feb. 7, 2014, 12:46 PM
Feb. 3, 2014, 9:09 AM
CTI BioPharma Corp. operates as a biopharmaceutical company, which is focused on the acquisition, development, and commercialization novel targeted therapies covering a spectrum of blood-related cancers. Its products include Pixuvri, Pacritinib, Tosedostat and Opaxio. The company was founded by... More
Country: United States