From other sites
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Why Consolidated Tomoka Is Taking Off And Headed Much Higher
- A hidden asset rich company (balance sheet land values are 100+ years out of date) with significant catalysts to realize value, yet still under-appreciated by investors.
- Upcoming land sales, including 76 acres for a Trader Joe’s distribution center (set to close in the third quarter), should substantially accelerate the company’s transition to an income-producing company.
- A motivated and highly experienced CEO on track to make a name for himself within the investor community.
- Purchase and sale agreements for 16% of the company’s land have been signed with a total value of over $50 million, vs. the company’s market cap of only $280 million.
Consolidated-Tomoka Land: 4 Different Insiders Have Purchased Shares This Month
- Four insiders purchased Consolidated-Tomoka Land stock within one month.
- The stock was sold by no insiders in the month of intensive purchasing.
- Two of these four insiders increased their holdings by more than 10%.
There are no Transcripts on CTO.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
CTO vs. ETF Alternatives
Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co. is a diversified real estate operating company. The Company owns and manages commercial real estate properties in nine states in the US and two self-developed flex-office properties located in Florida.
Other News & PR