Mon, Oct. 31, 7:29 AM
- Wells Fargo notes that INCR reported a "strong quarter," with in-line revenue and a modest EPS beat on strong profitability. It also increased 2017 EPS guidance.
- "Investor sentiment was negative last week due to fear that bookings issues for PRXL and Covance (NYSE:CVD) would prove to be systemic. Today's print seems to bolster our thesis that Covance and PRXL are experiencing company specific issues."
- "We think results may provide some relief to pharma services peers yet to report (Q, CRL, MEDP, PRAH, and possibly even CTLT and PTHN)."
- "We believe INCR should be able to grow EPS at a CAGR of at about 13% over the next five years (including capital deployment). We believe the multiple can remain stable, affording investors a midteens return."
Feb. 4, 2015, 10:04 AM
- Covance (CVD +0.1%) Q4 results: Revenues: $634.4M (+1.8%); COGS: $435.2M (-0.4%); SG&A: $92.5M (-1.2%); Operating Income: $72.1M (+31.1%); Net Income: $52M (+13.5%); EPS: $0.91 (+13.8%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $2,521M (+4.9%); COGS: $1,745.4M (+3.1%); SG&A: $351.5M (-2.4%); Operating Income: $234.8M (+8.1%); Net Income: $185.8M (+3.7%); EPS: $3.23 (+2.5%); Quick Assets: $815.3M (+11.8%); CF Ops: $296.2M (-27.0%).
- No guidance given.
Feb. 4, 2015, 7:34 AM
- Covance (NYSE:CVD): Q4 EPS of $0.97 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $634.42M (+1.8% Y/Y) beats by $3.17M.
Nov. 3, 2014, 12:49 PM
Nov. 3, 2014, 9:13 AM
Nov. 3, 2014, 7:51 AM
- Covance (NYSE:CVD) Q3 results ($M) : Total Revenues: 671.0 (+4%); Net Revenues: 627.1 (+3%); Costs and Expenses: 594.5 (+2%); Operating Income: 76.5 (+22%); Net Income: 66.0 (+49%); EPS: 1.16 (+49%); Quick Assets: 704.8 (-3%); CF Ops (9 mo.): 132.6 (-38%).
- No financial guidance given.
- Shares up 31% premarket on LabCorp deal.
Nov. 3, 2014, 6:59 AM
- LabCorp (NYSE:LH) has agreed to acquire Covance (NYSE:CVD) for $5.6B in cash and stock, "creating the world's leading healthcare diagnostics company."
- LabCorp's offer for Covance is worth $105.12 a share, or a premium of 32% to the latter's close of $79.90 on Friday.
- LabCorp's shares are flat premarket, while those of Covance are +26%.
Nov. 3, 2014, 6:23 AM
- Covance (NYSE:CVD): Q3 EPS of $0.98 in-line.
- Revenue of $627.08M (+3.4% Y/Y) misses by $23.9M.
- Shares +25.16% PM.
Nov. 2, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACXM, AEIS, AGU, AIG, AMTG, ANV, APL, BDE, BKH, CHGG, CKP, CRK, CUTR, CVD, CXW, CYH, DXPE, EGAN, ELNK, ENH, EOX, EPAM, EQC, FN, FTR, GALE, GRT, GTY, HLF, IART, ININ, KAMN, KBR, LCI, MCEP, MDU, MR, MRO, NBIX, NLS, NOR, NTRI, OGS, OTTR, PKT, PL, PLOW, PQ, QLYS, RBC, REG, RKT, RKUS, RLD, RTEC, SALE, SBRA, SGY, SKH, SNHY, SRC, SSW, SUP, TDW, THC, TXRH, VNO, VNR, WTR, Y
Nov. 1, 2014, 6:32 PM
- Covance (NYSE:CVD) will report Q3 results on November 3 after the close. The conference call will begin the next day, November 4, at 9:00 am ET.
- Consensus view is EPS of $0.98 on revenues of $651M.
Jul. 29, 2014, 5:50 PM
- Covance (CVD +2%) Q2 results: Net Revenues: $639.5M (+8.0%); Cost of Revenues: $446.7M (+6.6%); Operating Income: $19.3M (-62.6%); Net Income: $16.9M (-58.7%); EPS: $0.29 (-59.2%); CF Ops: $($2.5M) (+3.8%).
- 2014 Guidance: Revenue growth: 6 - 8%; EPS: $3.78 - 3.92.
Jul. 29, 2014, 4:30 PM
- Covance (NYSE:CVD): Q2 EPS of $0.95 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $639M (+7.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.8M.
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, ACMP, AEC, AEGN, AEGR, AFL, AJG, AMCC, AMGN, AMP, APC, APU, ARI, AXP, AXS, BGFV, BLDP, BOOM, BWLD, BXP, CALX, CAP, CBG, CBL, CEB, CEMP, CHMT, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CPWR, CRAY, CSLT, CVD, DLR, DOX, DWA, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, EW, EXAM, EZPW, FARO, FBP, FISV, GAS, GNW, GPN, GPRE, HTA, HURN, IGT, INAP, INVN, IPHI, IVR, KIM, LNDC, MAR, MOVE, NATI, NCR, NEM, NEU, NFX, NTRI, NUVA, PEI, PLT, PNRA, QGEN, RBC, RGR, RKT, RNG, RNR, ROG, RPXC, RT, RUBI, SB, SLCA, SM, SQNM, TMH, TRN, TWTR, TX, UGI, ULTI, USNA, VRSK, VRTX, WNC, WSH, WTS, X, XCO, XPO
May 1, 2014, 4:44 PM
- Covance (CVD): Q1 EPS of $0.90 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $620.1M (+6.9% Y/Y) misses by $11.91M.
Apr. 30, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABFS, ABTL, ACGL, ADNC, ADUS, AEM, AFFX, AHS, AIV, AKAM, ALDW, ALJ, AVD, BAGL, BBG, BCOR, BJRI, BKH, BMRN, BYI, CALD, CERS, CHGG, CPSI, CSOD, CTCT, CTRL, CUBE, CVD, DCT, DGI, DRC, DVA, DXCM, EGO, EHTH, ELLI, ENTR, EPAY, EXEL, EXPE, FI, FLR, FLT, GERN, HCI, HME, HT, HTCH, HTGC, IMMR, IMPV, INVN, IPXL, ITMN, KEYW, KOG, KRFT, LAYN, LNKD, LNT, LRE, MCRS, MHK, MITK, MODN, MOH, MRC, MTW, MTZ, MXWL, NGVC, NTRI, NU, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, ONTY, OPEN, OUTR, PCCC, PKT, PMCS, PSA, QLGC, RBCN, SBAC, SEM, SGEN, SKUL, SNAK, SPF, SQNM, SREV, SSNC, SWIR, SWN, TEG, TPX, TS, TSYS, VRTX, WU, WWWW, WYNN, XL, XPO.
Feb. 4, 2014, 4:28 PM
- Covance Inc. (CVD): Q4 EPS of $0.87 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $623.1M (+10.8% Y/Y) beats by $9.3M.