What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Wed, Jan. 27, 9:37 AM
- In addition to beating FQ3 estimates, CommVault (NASDAQ:CVLT) stated on its earnings call it considers Street FQ4 estimates to be "reasonable" - consensus is for revenue of $156.3M (+3.7% Y/Y) - and that it expects double-digit software revenue growth in FY17 (ends March '17). Consensus for total FY17 revenue growth is at 7.6%.
- Top-line performance: Software revenue was flat Y/Y in FQ3 at $71.4M. Services revenue (driven by past software sales) rose 4% to $84.3M. Forex had a 400 bps impact on total revenue growth (2% vs. 6%).
- Financials: GAAP operating expenses rose just 3% Y/Y to $131.8M - sales/marketing spend totaled $91.4M, R&D $18M, and G&A $20M. $9.6M was spent on buybacks, and CommVault notes it has spent another $14.8M thus far in FQ4. The storage software firm ended FQ3 with $401M in cash and no debt. The quarter-ending deferred revenue balance was $230.4M.
- Low expectations are contributing to CommVault's surge: Shares went into earnings down 65% from a 2013 peak of $90.00.
- CommVault's FQ3 results, earnings release
Wed, Jan. 27, 7:43 AM
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:30 PM
Oct. 27, 2015, 7:46 AM
- CommVault Systems (NASDAQ:CVLT): FQ2 EPS of $0.15 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $140.74M (-6.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.12M.
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AHGP, AIXG, AKS, AME, AMTD, ARG, ARLP, AVX, AXE, BABA, BAX, BEAV, BMY, BP, BTU, CMCSA, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, ERJ, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, GLW, GPI, GRUB, HCA, HUN, ICLR, IIVI, IMGN, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, LPT, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDC, MDSO, MGLN, MMC, MNI, MRK, MSM, NCI, NVS, ONE, PCAR, PCH, PCRX, PFE, POL, POR, QSR, RAI, RDN, SAVE, SCHN, SEE, SIR, SPG, SPR, ST, SUI, TMUS, TREX, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WM, WSO, WYN, YNDX
Jul. 28, 2015, 9:09 AM
- In addition to missing FQ1 estimates, CommVault (NASDAQ:CVLT) has guided on its earnings call (webcast) for flat Q/Q FQ2 sales growth, and for FY16 (ends March '16) revenue to be flat to down slightly. Consensus is for 11% Q/Q FQ2 growth (to $154.4M), and for 5.3% FY16 growth.
- The numbers come after EMC, QLogic, Quantum, and others have reported seeing soft enterprise storage demand. Public cloud storage growth is generally seen as an industry headwind.
- CommVault has tumbled to $33.00 premarket, making new 52-week lows along the way.
- FQ1 results, PR
Jul. 28, 2015, 7:41 AM
- CommVault Systems (NASDAQ:CVLT): FQ1 EPS of $0.12 misses by $0.12.
- Revenue of $139.12M (-8.9% Y/Y) misses by $8.79M.
Jul. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AGCO, AHGP, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, ARG, ARLP, ARW, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BP, BTU, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COMM, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DHI, DHX, ECL, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, FSS, GLW, GPN, GRUB, ICLR, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, JEC, KEM, LH, LPT, LYB, MAS, MMC, MRK, MZOR, NCI, NLSN, NOV, NTLS, OAK, OFC, PCAR, PCH, PCP, PFE, POR, RAI, RDWR, SALT, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WYN
May 5, 2015, 7:42 AM
- CommVault Systems (NASDAQ:CVLT): FQ4 EPS of $0.27 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $150.74M (-3.9% Y/Y) misses by $5.21M.
May 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACTA, AFSI, ALLT, AMAG, ANIP, BBEP, BBW, BLMN, BPI, CIE, CLDT, CRTO, CVLT, CYNO, DIS, DISCA, DTV, EIGI, EL, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, GCAP, GLDD, GLT, GTN, GVA, H, HCA, HCP, HEP, HRC, HRS, HW, ICE, ISIS, K, KEM, KLIC, KMT, LPX, MDC, MDCO, MMP, MNK, MSO, NBL, NGLS, NNN, [[NTi]], NWN, ODP, OZM, PRIM, SABR, SALE, SBH, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SRE, SSE, STWD, TDG, TECH, TGH, TRW, TW, UAM, USAK, VLP, VMC, VSH, WEC, WNR, YORW, ZTS
Jan. 28, 2015, 7:46 AM
- CommVault Systems (NASDAQ:CVLT): FQ3 EPS of $0.34 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $153.02M (-0.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.19M.
Jan. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM| Jan. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM | 1 Comment
Oct. 28, 2014, 7:35 AM
- CommVault Systems (NASDAQ:CVLT): FQ2 EPS of $0.35 misses by $0.10.
- Revenue of $151.44M (+6.8% Y/Y) misses by $6.3M.
Oct. 27, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACI, AET, AGCO, AIXG, ALR, AME, AMTD, AN, AXE, BP, CAS, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DIN, ECL, ENTG, FCX, FDP, FLWS, FMER, GLPI, GLW, HCA, HMC, HOT, HRS, ICON, IIVI, IPGP, LH, MDSO, MLM, MMC, MSM, MSO, MWV, NBL, NCI, NVS, PCAR, PCG, PES, PFE, PH, POR, RDWR, SAIA, SAVE, SCHN, SCOR, SHW, SIRI, SNCR, ST, SYRG, TECH, TKR, TRW, TTS, TWI, UBS, UTHR, VDSI, VRTS, VSH, WAB, WHR, XYL
Jul. 29, 2014, 7:41 AM
- CommVault Systems (NASDAQ:CVLT): FQ1 EPS of $0.44 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $152.64M (+13.6% Y/Y) beats by $1.64M.
CommVault Systems Inc is a provider of data and information management software applications and related services. It develops, markets and sells software applications and services in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia.
Other News & PR