CommVault Systems, Inc.NASDAQ
Tue, Jul. 26, 7:40 AM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:30 PM
- ABG, ACW, AHGP, AKS, ALLY, AOS, ARLP, ASTE, ATI, AUDC, AVY, AXE, AXTA, BAX, BEAV, BP, BPOP, CAT, CHKP, CIGI, CNC, CNHI, CNX, CPLA, CSL, CTG, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DTE, EEFT, EXAS, FBC, FCH, FCX, FELE, FIS, FMER, GPK, HOT, HUBB, HZO, ICLR, JBLU, JNS, KEY, KKR, LLY, LPT, MAS, MBLY, MCD, MDXG, MMM, NCI, NEO, NLSN, NORD, PCAR, PCH, RAI, RDWR, SAH, SIR, SIRI, ST, TGNA, TNC, TOWR, TROW, UA, USG, UTX, VLO, VZ, WAT, WDR, WWW, XRS
Tue, May 3, 7:47 AM
- CommVault Systems (NASDAQ:CVLT): FQ4 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $159.56M (+5.9% Y/Y) beats by $2.47M.
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Wed, Jan. 27, 12:49 PM
Wed, Jan. 27, 9:37 AM
- In addition to beating FQ3 estimates, CommVault (NASDAQ:CVLT) stated on its earnings call it considers Street FQ4 estimates to be "reasonable" - consensus is for revenue of $156.3M (+3.7% Y/Y) - and that it expects double-digit software revenue growth in FY17 (ends March '17). Consensus for total FY17 revenue growth is at 7.6%.
- Top-line performance: Software revenue was flat Y/Y in FQ3 at $71.4M. Services revenue (driven by past software sales) rose 4% to $84.3M. Forex had a 400 bps impact on total revenue growth (2% vs. 6%).
- Financials: GAAP operating expenses rose just 3% Y/Y to $131.8M - sales/marketing spend totaled $91.4M, R&D $18M, and G&A $20M. $9.6M was spent on buybacks, and CommVault notes it has spent another $14.8M thus far in FQ4. The storage software firm ended FQ3 with $401M in cash and no debt. The quarter-ending deferred revenue balance was $230.4M.
- Low expectations are contributing to CommVault's surge: Shares went into earnings down 65% from a 2013 peak of $90.00.
- CommVault's FQ3 results, earnings release
Wed, Jan. 27, 7:43 AM
- CommVault Systems (NASDAQ:CVLT): FQ3 EPS of $0.28 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $155.7M (+1.8% Y/Y) beats by $7.37M.
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jan. 15, 10:42 AM
- Citing concerns about the lengthening sales cycles, Sterne Agee has downgraded CommVault (NASDAQ:CVLT) to Neutral ahead of its Jan. 27 FQ3 report.
- The storage backup/recovery software firm has made new 52-week lows. With concerns about weak enterprise storage demand continuing to weigh on shares, CommVault now trades for for just 2.3x an FY17 (ends March '17) sales consensus of $629.4M. The FY16 revenue growth consensus is -3.8%, and the FY17 consensus 7.7%.
Oct. 27, 2015, 7:46 AM
- CommVault Systems (NASDAQ:CVLT): FQ2 EPS of $0.15 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $140.74M (-6.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.12M.
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AHGP, AIXG, AKS, AME, AMTD, ARG, ARLP, AVX, AXE, BABA, BAX, BEAV, BMY, BP, BTU, CMCSA, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, ERJ, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, GLW, GPI, GRUB, HCA, HUN, ICLR, IIVI, IMGN, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, LPT, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDC, MDSO, MGLN, MMC, MNI, MRK, MSM, NCI, NVS, ONE, PCAR, PCH, PCRX, PFE, POL, POR, QSR, RAI, RDN, SAVE, SCHN, SEE, SIR, SPG, SPR, ST, SUI, TMUS, TREX, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WM, WSO, WYN, YNDX
Oct. 19, 2015, 2:02 PM
- Joseph Eazor, CEO of ISP/Web services firm EarthLink, has joined CommVault's (CVLT +0.1%) board.
- The storage software vendor now has 10 board members, 8 of whom are declared to be independent - the others are chairman/CEO Robert Hammer and COO Alan Bunte. FQ2 results arrive on the morning of Oct. 27.
Jul. 28, 2015, 12:40 PM
Jul. 28, 2015, 9:17 AM
Jul. 28, 2015, 9:09 AM
- In addition to missing FQ1 estimates, CommVault (NASDAQ:CVLT) has guided on its earnings call (webcast) for flat Q/Q FQ2 sales growth, and for FY16 (ends March '16) revenue to be flat to down slightly. Consensus is for 11% Q/Q FQ2 growth (to $154.4M), and for 5.3% FY16 growth.
- The numbers come after EMC, QLogic, Quantum, and others have reported seeing soft enterprise storage demand. Public cloud storage growth is generally seen as an industry headwind.
- CommVault has tumbled to $33.00 premarket, making new 52-week lows along the way.
- FQ1 results, PR
Jul. 28, 2015, 7:41 AM
- CommVault Systems (NASDAQ:CVLT): FQ1 EPS of $0.12 misses by $0.12.
- Revenue of $139.12M (-8.9% Y/Y) misses by $8.79M.