There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Tue, Jul. 29, 9:08 AM
Tue, Jul. 29, 7:41 AM| Comment!
Mon, Jul. 28, 5:30 PM
- ACI, AET, AGCO, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMAG, AMG, ARW, AUDC, AVX, AXE, BP, CARB, CAS, CNX, CPLA, CRS, CVLT, CYNO, DIN, DSX, ECL, ENTG, ETN, ETR, FDP, FIS, FSS, GLT, GLW, GNC, GTI, HCA, HMC, HRS, HW, ICON, IP, IPGP, ITW, KLIC, LVLT, MDC, MDSO, MDXG, MHFI, MLM, MMC, MRK, MSO, NCI, NEE, NLSN, NMM, NOV, NYT, OSK, PCAR, PFE, POR, RAI, RYN, SAVE, SIRI, SNCR, ST, TLM, TRW, UAM, UBS, UBSI, UDR, UPS, UTHR, VSH, WDR, WM, WYNN, XYL, YNDX
Fri, Apr. 25, 12:47 PM
Fri, Apr. 25, 10:00 AM
- Fiscal Q4:
- Total revenues: $156.8M (+13%), Software: $79M (+10%), Services: $77.8M (+18%).
- EBIT: $24.9M (+14%).
- Net income: $15.7M (-7.6%)
- CF Ops: $39.9M (-7%).
- 775K shares repurchased for $50M.
- Fiscal 2014:
- Total revenues: $586.3M (+18%), Software: $294.4M (+17%), Services: $291.9M (+19%).
- EBIT: $100.4M (+24%).
- Net income: $64.1M (+20.5%).
- CF Ops: $119.1M (+6%).
- (CVLT -27.7%)
Fri, Apr. 25, 9:13 AM
Fri, Apr. 25, 7:42 AM| Comment!
Fri, Apr. 25, 12:05 AM
Thu, Apr. 24, 5:30 PM
Mon, Mar. 17, 9:43 AM
- VMware (VMW +2.2%) has been started at Buy by Monness Crespi.
- SAP (SAP +2.2%) has been upgraded to Buy by Citi.
- VeriSign (VRSN -8.8%) has been cut to Market Perform by Cowen. The downgrade comes as the NTIA announces it will relinquish control of the Internet's domain name management system to an international body. VeriSign insists the move won't affect its operation of the .com and .net registries.
- CommVault (CVLT +3.3%) has been upgraded to Buy by Mizuho.
- RingCentral (RNG +4.5%) has been started at Outperform by William Blair.
- NetScout (NTCT +0.1%) has been cut to Neutral by D.A. Davidson.
- RPX (RPXC +3%) has been started at Outperform by Cowen.
- Cadence (CDNS +1.4%) has been started at Overweight by Piper.
Mon, Feb. 10, 9:51 AM
- F5 (FFIV +1.1%) has been started at Buy by Dougherty & Co. The company beat FQ1 estimates and issued strong guidance last month.
- FireEye (FEYE +3.7%) has been started at Outperform by Wells Fargo. Q4 results arrive tomorrow.
- Maxim (MXIM +1.9%) has been upgraded to Strong Buy by Raymond James.
- CommVault (CVLT +0.6%) has been upgraded to Outperform by JMP. Shares tanked two weeks ago due to the cautious CC remarks provided with an FQ3 beat.
- Ingram Micro (IM +1.8%) has been upgraded to Buy by Brean.
- CalAmp (CAMP +2.2%) has been started at Strong Buy by Midtown Partners.
Wed, Jan. 29, 2:42 PM
- Though it beat FQ3 estimates, CommVault (CVLT -8.9%) noted on its FQ4 CC (transcript) a recent survey "indicates a slower start to 2014."
- The company also mentioned there are "execution risks" related to its All Things Data strategy, through which the storage backup/recovery software vendor plans to expand into a slew of adjacent storage software markets, including replication, mobile file-sharing, archiving, infrastructure analytics, and health care storage software.
- CommVault adds it still considers FY14 (ends in March) analyst estimates to be "reasonable," and predicts it will see "solid double-digit revenue and EBIT growth" in FY15. The company's FY15 revenue consensus already calls for 15.7% growth.
- Software revenue (drives future services revenue) rose 20% Y/Y in FQ3, even with total revenue growth. CommVault's deferred revenue balance rose 19% Y/Y to $192.8M.
Wed, Jan. 29, 12:46 PM
Wed, Jan. 29, 9:13 AM
Wed, Jan. 29, 7:43 AM| Comment!
Wed, Jan. 29, 12:05 AM
CVLT vs. ETF Alternatives
CommVault Systems Inc is a provider of data and information management software applications and related services. It develops, markets and sells a suite of software applications and services, primarily in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia.
Other News & PR