Tue, Aug. 23, 9:22 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap CEL-SCI (NYSEMKT:CVM) eases 6% premarket on light volume in response to its announcement of an agreement with institutional investors for the direct placement of ~10M shares of common stock and five-year warrants to purchase up to ~5M shares of common at $0.55. Gross proceeds will be $5M. Closing date is August 26.
- Yesterday's close was $0.5325.
Wed, Aug. 10, 8:07 AM
Wed, May 18, 9:16 AM
- Nano cap CEL-SCI (NYSEMKT:CVM) is down 4% premarket on light volume in response to its announcement that it has entered into a definitive agreement with a single institutional investor to purchase 10M shares of common stock and warrants to purchase up to ~6.66M shares of stock, generating gross proceeds of $5M. The five-year warrants are exercisable at $0.55 per common share. Closing date is May 20.
- Yesterday's close was $0.54.
Tue, May 10, 5:11 PM
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:08 PM
- Cel-Sci (NYSEMKT:CVM): FQ1 EPS of $0.02
- Revenue of $0.02M
Dec. 11, 2015, 4:48 PM
- Cel-Sci (NYSEMKT:CVM): FY15 EPS of -$0.42 vs. -$0.49 in FY14
Oct. 23, 2015, 8:56 AM
- CEL-SCI (NYSEMKT:CVM) prices its public offering of stock and warrants at $0.67 per unit which will generate up to $12M in gross proceeds. Each unit consists of one share of common stock and one warrant to purchase one share of common stock at $0.67 for a period of five years. Closing date is October 28.
- Shares are down 9% premarket on increased volume.
Oct. 22, 2015, 5:26 PM
Aug. 7, 2015, 4:35 PM
- Cel-Sci (NYSEMKT:CVM): FQ3 EPS of -$0.06 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $0.39M (+3800.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.29M.
May 8, 2015, 5:03 PM
- Cel-Sci (NYSEMKT:CVM): FQ2 EPS of -$0.17 misses by $0.06.
May 6, 2015, 9:11 AM
May 6, 2015, 8:02 AM
- CEL-SCI (NYSEMKT:CVM) commences a $35M public offering of common stock. Underwriters over-allotment will be an additional $5.25M of stock. Net proceeds will fund the completion of patient enrollment in the Multikine Phase 3 study, the Phase 1 Multikine study in HIV/HPV co-infected patients with anal warts, the repayment of a $1.1M note and general corporate purpose. Price, volume and terms have yet to be announced.
Mar. 2, 2015, 9:15 AM
Feb. 6, 2015, 4:52 PM
- Cel-Sci (NYSEMKT:CVM): FQ1 EPS of -$0.11 vs. -$0.15 in Q113
Jan. 5, 2015, 10:53 AM
- Cell-Sci (CVM +6.6%) reports that it enrolled almost 200 patients in its Phase 3 study evaluating Multikine (Leukocyte Interleukin, injection) for the treatment of patients with head and neck cancer. Total enrollment was 328 as of December 31.
- The company still expects to achieve its enrollment target of 880 patients by the end of this year.
- Previously: Cel-Sci ups pace of enrollment in Multikine Phase 3 trial (Dec. 2, 2014)
Dec. 2, 2014, 9:56 AM
- Cel-Sci (CVM) enrolled 58 patients over the past three months in its Phase 3 trial of Multikine (Leukocyte Interleukin, Injection) for head and neck cancer, including 20 patients in November. Total enrollment is now 310.
- The company expects to complete enrollment by the end of 2015.
- Previously: Mr. Feuerstein ponders the math of Cel-Sci's Multikine patient recruitment goal
- Previously: Patient enrollment still shy of projections in Multikine Phase 3 trial
CEL-SCI Corp. is a biotechnology company, which is involved in the research and development of investigational immunotherapy products for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases. The company's lead investigational therapy, Multikine is currently in a pivotal phase 3 clinical trial... More
Country: United States