Tue, Sep. 27, 7:22 AM
- CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSEMKT:CVM) announces that it has received verbal notice from the FDA that its Multikine (Leukocyte Interleukin Injection) Phase 3 clinical trial in advanced primary head and neck cancer has been placed on clinical hold. The company expects to receive a formal letter within 30 days and will work diligently to address the matter. The specific reasons for the hold are not provided. The study currently has about 926 patients enrolled.
- A full clinical hold means that no new patients can be recruited into the study and all dosing must cease. Patients currently enrolled can continue to be followed.
- The primary endpoint of the study is overall survival over a three-year period. According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the estimated study completion date is December 2017.
- CEL-SCI is also developing its pre-clinical L.E.A.P.S. (Ligand Epitope Antigen Presentation System) technology for the potential treatment of pandemic influenza in hospitalized patients and as a potential vaccine for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Shares are down 13% premarket on light volume.
Tue, Sep. 6, 10:47 AM
Tue, Aug. 23, 9:22 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap CEL-SCI (NYSEMKT:CVM) eases 6% premarket on light volume in response to its announcement of an agreement with institutional investors for the direct placement of ~10M shares of common stock and five-year warrants to purchase up to ~5M shares of common at $0.55. Gross proceeds will be $5M. Closing date is August 26.
- Yesterday's close was $0.5325.
Wed, Aug. 10, 8:07 AM
Wed, May 18, 9:16 AM
- Nano cap CEL-SCI (NYSEMKT:CVM) is down 4% premarket on light volume in response to its announcement that it has entered into a definitive agreement with a single institutional investor to purchase 10M shares of common stock and warrants to purchase up to ~6.66M shares of stock, generating gross proceeds of $5M. The five-year warrants are exercisable at $0.55 per common share. Closing date is May 20.
- Yesterday's close was $0.54.
Tue, May 10, 5:11 PM
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:08 PM
- Cel-Sci (NYSEMKT:CVM): FQ1 EPS of $0.02
- Revenue of $0.02M
Dec. 11, 2015, 4:48 PM
- Cel-Sci (NYSEMKT:CVM): FY15 EPS of -$0.42 vs. -$0.49 in FY14
Oct. 23, 2015, 8:56 AM
- CEL-SCI (NYSEMKT:CVM) prices its public offering of stock and warrants at $0.67 per unit which will generate up to $12M in gross proceeds. Each unit consists of one share of common stock and one warrant to purchase one share of common stock at $0.67 for a period of five years. Closing date is October 28.
- Shares are down 9% premarket on increased volume.
Oct. 22, 2015, 5:26 PM
Aug. 7, 2015, 4:35 PM
- Cel-Sci (NYSEMKT:CVM): FQ3 EPS of -$0.06 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $0.39M (+3800.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.29M.
May 8, 2015, 5:03 PM
- Cel-Sci (NYSEMKT:CVM): FQ2 EPS of -$0.17 misses by $0.06.
May 6, 2015, 9:11 AM
May 6, 2015, 8:02 AM
- CEL-SCI (NYSEMKT:CVM) commences a $35M public offering of common stock. Underwriters over-allotment will be an additional $5.25M of stock. Net proceeds will fund the completion of patient enrollment in the Multikine Phase 3 study, the Phase 1 Multikine study in HIV/HPV co-infected patients with anal warts, the repayment of a $1.1M note and general corporate purpose. Price, volume and terms have yet to be announced.
Mar. 2, 2015, 9:15 AM
Feb. 6, 2015, 4:52 PM
- Cel-Sci (NYSEMKT:CVM): FQ1 EPS of -$0.11 vs. -$0.15 in Q113