Wed, Nov. 2, 5:22 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:20 PM
Wed, May 11, 4:42 PM
- Cenveo (NYSE:CVO): Q1 EPS of -$0.03 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $432.8M (+0.7% Y/Y) misses by $1.92M.
- Shares -1.1%.
Wed, Feb. 17, 4:40 PM
- Cenveo (NYSE:CVO): Q4 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $478.96M (+5.6% Y/Y) beats by $63.61M.
- Shares +15.46%.
Nov. 18, 2015, 4:51 PM
- Cenveo (NYSE:CVO): Q3 EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $419.8M (-3.6% Y/Y) misses by $51.46M.
Jul. 23, 2015, 12:44 PM
Jul. 22, 2015, 4:35 PM
- Cenveo (NYSE:CVO): Q2 EPS of $0.03 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.00.
- Revenue of $460.86M (-3.9% Y/Y) in-line.
May 6, 2015, 6:00 PM
- Cenveo (NYSE:CVO): Q1 EPS of -$0.03 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $475.1M (-3.1% Y/Y) misses by $3.8M.
Feb. 11, 2015, 4:51 PM
- Cenveo (NYSE:CVO): Q4 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $498.9M (-2.2% Y/Y) beats by $10.69M.
Nov. 11, 2014, 12:45 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 6:23 PM
- Cenveo (NYSE:CVO): Q3 EPS of $0.03 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $480.6M (+8.5% Y/Y) misses by $27.9M.
Nov. 7, 2013, 6:30 PM
- Cenveo, Inc. (CVO): Q3 EPS of $0.01 misses by $0.10.
- Revenue of $$442.8M (+1.3% Y/Y) misses by $2.66M. (PR)
Sep. 18, 2013, 4:15 PM
- Cenveo (CVO -2.7%) appoints Robert Burton, Jr. and Dr. Susan Herbst to its board. Burton currently serves as President of the company, while Herbst is President of the University of Connecticut.
Sep. 17, 2013, 12:02 PM
- Cenveo (CVO +0.3%) sells its Custom Envelope Division to Ennis (EBF +1.7%) for $47.25M in cash and the assumption of certain trade liabilities. The unit generated $40M in sales in the last fiscal year.
- The sale comes after Cenveo acquired National Envelope during the liquidation of NE Opco for $33M. The 2 transactions represent an increased focus at Cenveo on its core direct and office product envelope business.
Sep. 11, 2013, 3:37 PM
- A bankruptcy court has approved NE Opco's liquidation, in which Cenveo (CVO -0.3%) will purchase its National Envelope business for $33M ($25M in cash, $5M in stock, and a portion of bankruptcy financing). The price tag is higher than was previously reported.
- The envelope maker fell on tough times as Internet communication supplants post.
- With 1,500 employees, eight plants, and two distribution centers capable of churning out 37B envelopes a year, National Envelope has a 15% share of the U.S. envelope market.
Aug. 21, 2013, 5:53 PM
- Cenveo shares (CVO +3.8%) are up 8.1% AH following the company's acquisition of National Envelope for $20M in cash and $5M in stock. Other parties will acquire the accounts receivable and inventory of National Envelope, which entered Chapter 11 bankruptcy in June.
- Upon integration, Cenveo expects the acquisition to add $300M to revenue and $30M in EBITDA. The company hopes the acquistion will expand its product line and geographic reach while achieving cost efficiencies.
- Previous: Cenveo looks to rally again following big move