There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- CVSL: The Rollup strategy will soon gain steam.
- The anticipated NYSE listing will make CVSL a more attractive suitor.
- Anticipated revenue gains will be supported with bottom line profits.
- John Rochon of Richmont Holdings is a proven winner.
- Q1 2014 results show strategy is working. Top-line growth of 600% coupled with debt reduction make shares appealing.
- CVSL has applied for listing on the NYSE, dramatically increasing the pool of potential buyers. More buyers equates to higher share prices.
- Direct selling multiples are likely to expand in the post Ackman/Herbalife saga. Industry guidelines are likely to be clarified, improving the outlook for shares of direct selling companies.