Cvent Perhaps Worth Paying Up For
Cvent: Consistent, Profitable, And Well Managed
Mon, Apr. 18, 12:45 PM
Mon, Apr. 18, 9:20 AM
Aug. 7, 2015, 5:40 PM
Jun. 19, 2014, 5:37 PM
May 29, 2014, 5:37 PM
Sep. 17, 2013, 12:46 PM| Sep. 17, 2013, 12:46 PM | 1 Comment
Sep. 16, 2013, 6:46 PM
- Cvent (CVT) expects Q3 revenue of $27.5M-$27.9M and EPS of $0.00-$0.01, largely above a consensus. 2013 guidance is for revenue of $107.8M-$108.7M and EPS of $0.05-$0.07 vs. a consensus of $107.3M and $0.06.
- Platform Subscription revenue +35% Y/Y in Q2 to $18.8M. Marketing Solutions (advertising) +39% to $8.1M. Opex +52% Y/Y, above rev. growth of 36%.
- Following a strong IPO and subsequent run-up that left the online event management platform's shares trading at 16.2x 2013E revenue going into earnings, expectations were very high.
- Q2 results, PR
Sep. 16, 2013, 5:40 PM
Sep. 3, 2013, 9:55 AM
- Nokia (NOK +38.5%) has been upgraded to neutral ratings by Credit Suisse, Bernstein, and Oppenheimer following the Microsoft deal.
- Vodafone (VOD -3%) has been upgraded to Market Perform by Bernstein, and cut to Neutral by Macquarie, in the wake of the Verizon deal.
- Canadian carriers BCE (BCE +4.4%) and Telus (TU +6.8%) have been upgraded to Outperform in response to Verizon/Vodafone, and Verizon's subsequent assertion it has no plans to enter Canada.
- AT&T (T +0.6%) has been upgraded to Neutral by Macquarie.
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW -1.5%) has been downgraded to Market Perform by JMP.
- Cvent (CVT +1.4%) has received three bullish ratings and one neutral one, and YuMe (YUME +1.5%) has received four bullish ratings, as underwriters launch post-IPO coverage.
Aug. 9, 2013, 5:31 PM
Aug. 9, 2013, 10:12 AM
- Cvent (CVT) shares opened at $38 and are currently at $37.26, up 77.4% from an IPO price of $21.
- That gives the company a valuation of $1.44B, or a lofty 17x 2012 sales.
- For reference, larger/slower-growing rival Active Network only has a market cap of $614M, and trades at a mere 1.5x 2012 sales.
- IPO pricing/competition, S-1, 2012/Q1 results
Cvent, Inc. provides online event management solutions. The company provides a cloud-based enterprise event management platform with solutions for both sides of the events and meetings value chain: event and meeting planners; and hotels and venues. Its cloud-based solution addresses the entire... More
Industry: Application Software
Country: United States