Guggenheim Multi-Asset Income ETFNYSEARCA
Mon, Sep. 26, 2:16 PM
- Guggenheim Multi-Asset Income ETF (NYSEARCA:CVY) - $0.243.
- Guggenheim Canadian Energy Income ETF (NYSEARCA:ENY) - $0.066.
- Guggenheim S&P High Income Infrastructure ETF (NYSEARCA:GHII) - $0.295.
- Guggenheim International Multi-Asset Income ETF (NYSEARCA:HGI) - $0.139.
- Guggenheim S&P Global Dividend Opportunities Index ETF (NYSEARCA:LVL) - $0.130.
- Guggenheim Shipping ETF (NYSEARCA:SEA) - $0.160.
- Wilshire US REIT ETF (NYSEARCA:WREI) - $0.498.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average Dividend ETF (NYSEARCA:DJD) - $0.184.
- Payable Sept. 30; for shareholders of record Sept. 28; ex-div Sept. 26.
- Press Release
Oct. 1, 2013, 9:25 AM
- RevenueShares launches for trade today the Ultra Dividend Fund (RDIV). The fund seeks to outperform the S&P 900 (combined S&P 500 and S&P 400) by picking 60 securities with the highest average quarterly dividend yields over the previous 12 months and then re-weighting according to company revenue. The expense ratio is 0.49%.
- Other dividend ETFs: FDL, FVD, MDIV, QDF, QDYN, QDEF, DIV, CVY, DVY, HDV, IYLD, PEY, PFM, SCHD, SDY, SDYL, DVYL, VYM, DHS, DTD, SYLD, KBWD, SPHD, DLN, DON, HILO.
Mar. 22, 2013, 9:05 AM
Jan. 7, 2013, 11:16 AM