Crew Energy Has More Upside Potential
Thu, Aug. 4, 5:25 PM
Thu, May 5, 5:32 PM
Thu, Mar. 3, 4:49 PM
- Crew Energy (OTCPK:CWEGF): Q4 EPS of -$0.06
- Revenue of $34.53M (-52.2% Y/Y)
Dec. 8, 2014, 4:55 PM
- Canada's S&P/TSX Composite Index suffered its biggest one-day loss in more than three years, plummeting as much as 462 points before settling for a 350-point beat-down, as resource stocks took a deep dive amid weakening crude oil prices.
- Purpose Investments' Som Seif says the selloff suggests investors are growing even more worried about how the resource heavy-Canadian economy will fare in light of the collapse in oil prices: "We still have lower to go for oil, and so there is the potential for energy stocks to see an even further decline from these levels.”
- Among today's worst performers: Lightstream Resources (OTCPK:LSTMF) -19%, Surge Energy (OTCPK:ZPTAF) -14.2%, MEG Energy (OTCPK:MEGEF) -14.1%, Crew Energy (OTCPK:CWEGF) -12.3%, Pacific Rubiales Energy (OTCPK:PEGFF) -11.2%.
- ETFs: EWC, FCAN, QCAN
Aug. 28, 2014, 6:57 PM
- Crew Energy (OTCPK:CWEGF) says it will sell its liquids-rich assets in Princess, Alberta for C$150M to focus on the development of its core Montney properties in British Columbia.
- The assets to be sold produce 3,650 boe/day, causing the company to lower its 2014 production outlook to 24.5K-25.5K boe/day from 25.5K-26.5K.
- Crew, which bought liquids-rich natural gas assets in Montney for ~C$105M earlier this year, says it is raising its 2014 Montney capex program by C$20M.
Mar. 3, 2014, 11:59 AM
- "War in the Ukraine? Buy Canadian small-cap oils," BCMI newsletter editor Chris Damas asserts, believing they could benefit from the sort of spike in oil prices that's happening today.
- Specifically, Damas advises investors to take a look at Longview Oil (LGVWF -1.5%), Surge Energy (ZPTAF -1%) and Crew Energy (CWEGF +3.2%); he says they're inexpensive relative to current commodity prices and should do particularly well as geopolitical risks cause oil prices to remain elevated or spike higher.
Currently, there's no company description for CWEGF.
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Electric Utilities