There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- In the last 14 months (since my coverage), Crew Energy has moved higher by 76%.
- The company's upside potential is not over as it plans the next big stage of growth through non-core asset disposition.
- Big capital expenditure program with high operational success rate are the critical success factors for Crew Energy.
- Financial flexibility is strong for the planned expansion activity.
- Crew Energy announced a deal to increase its land exposure in the B.C. Montney.
- The deal was financed by selling C$222 million in Alberta production assets.
- The transactions will reduce my estimated 2014 cash flow by 15% and 2P reserves by 26%.
- Crew Energy disclosed some operational issues in Q1 which could temper results.
- Crew is up 18% this morning and we would take some profits and buy back in later.
Crew Energy: High Growth Potential And Meaningful Stock Upside
There are no Transcripts on CWEGF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
CWEGF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR