Camping World HoldingsNYSE
Fri, Oct. 7, 1:07 PM
Thu, Oct. 6, 6:39 PM
- Camping World Holdings (NYSE:CWH) priced its initial public offering at $22 a share -- the midpoint of its range as expected, CNBC says.
- With 11.4M shares for sale, the company raised $251M in the offering.
- The company, a national network of RV-focused retail locations numbering 120 nationwide, had $3.33B in revenues last year and noted net income of $120.5M for the six months ended June 30, up 10.9% Y/Y.
Mon, Sep. 26, 8:33 AM
- Camping World Holdings (NYSE:CWH) plans to offer 11.4M shares in a range of $21 to $23 for its IPO next month. The company will raise $251M at the mid-point of the range.
- The RV retail chain has an active customer database of 3.1M customers and reported revenue of $3.333B last year.
- Updated SEC S-1 filing