Camping World HoldingsNYSE
Mon, Nov. 21, 8:33 AM
- The dividend announcement from Camping World (NYSE:CWH) today is notable because it came in earlier than expected and at a higher payout rate ($0.08 vs. $0.0605 anticipated) than what the company set out in its IPO prospectus.
- "We believe this demonstrates our confidence in our growth prospects, free cash flow generation and long-term financial outlook," says CEO Marcus Lemonis.
- Camping World closed at $23.98 on Friday. The company priced its IPO at $22 in October.
- Previously: Camping World declares $0.08 dividend (Nov. 21)
Mon, Nov. 21, 8:26 AM
Thu, Nov. 10, 4:39 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 9:16 AM
- Analyst coverage begins on Camping World (NYSE:CWH).
- KeyCorp rates the stock at Overweight, while Baird and Credit Suisse are at Outperform. Both firms were underwriters on the recent IPO.
- Wells Fargo (Market Perform), JPMorgan (Neutral), and Goldman Sachs (Neutral) are more cautious.
- The quiet period on CWH expires on November 16 and the IPO lock-up on shares ends on April 5, 2017.
- CWH +0.85% premarket to $22.55.
Fri, Oct. 7, 1:07 PM
Thu, Oct. 6, 6:39 PM
- Camping World Holdings (NYSE:CWH) priced its initial public offering at $22 a share -- the midpoint of its range as expected, CNBC says.
- With 11.4M shares for sale, the company raised $251M in the offering.
- The company, a national network of RV-focused retail locations numbering 120 nationwide, had $3.33B in revenues last year and noted net income of $120.5M for the six months ended June 30, up 10.9% Y/Y.
Mon, Sep. 26, 8:33 AM
- Camping World Holdings (NYSE:CWH) plans to offer 11.4M shares in a range of $21 to $23 for its IPO next month. The company will raise $251M at the mid-point of the range.
- The RV retail chain has an active customer database of 3.1M customers and reported revenue of $3.333B last year.
- Updated SEC S-1 filing