Canexus CorpOTCPK - Current
Wed, Nov. 9, 10:51 PM
Thu, Aug. 11, 11:43 PM
Thu, Jun. 30, 4:59 PM
- Superior Plus (OTC:SUUIF) says it is pulling out of its planned acquisition of rival chemical maker Canexus (OTCPK:CXUSF) after failing to agree on terms of an extension would have allowed for more time to fight off a U.S. legal challenge.
- The FTC came out Monday in opposition to the merger, saying the deal would lead to higher prices for sodium chlorate, a chemical used to bleach wood pulp that is then processed into paper, tissue and other products.
- Superior Plus rallied on the news, closing 3.7% higher in Toronto trading; Canexus fell 0.7%.
Thu, May 5, 5:34 PM
- Canexus (OTCPK:CXUSF): Q1 net income of C$16.5M
- Revenue of C$144.53M (+3.5% Y/Y)
Thu, Mar. 10, 9:54 PM
- Canexus (OTCPK:CXUSF): Q4 net loss of C$45.02M
- Revenue of C$139.54M (+3.8% Y/Y)
Sep. 9, 2014, 9:47 AM
- Canexus (OTCPK:CXUSF) says it will resume construction to tie in the Cold Lake pipeline system to the MEG Energy (OTCPK:MEGEF) pipeline after a court ruled to allow the tie-in to proceed (earlier).
- Canexus says it expects to take about two weeks to complete, commission and start up the pipeline system to allow deliveries to its rail terminal operation.
Sep. 3, 2014, 10:53 AM
- Canexus (OTCPK:CXUSF -10.8%) says the crude-by-rail unit train loading expansion at its North American Terminal Operations is ready for commissioning and start-up, but MEG Energy (OTCPK:MEGEF) has refused to allow it to perform work required to tie-in the Cold Lake pipeline system.
- Canexus says it believes MEG has no legal justification for its refusal and says it is taking legal action to enforce all legal rights and remedies to protect its NATO business.
Aug. 6, 2014, 12:43 PM
- Canexus (OTC:CXUSF) declares C$0.10/share quarterly dividend.
- Forward yield 8.40%
- Payable Oct. 15; for shareholders of record Sept. 30; ex-div Sept. 26.