Wed, Mar. 25, 7:00 AM
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals (CYCC -1%) Q4 results: Revenues: $0.2M (-33.3%); R&D Expense: $4.4M (+76.0%); SG&A: $1.6M (-11.1%); Operating Loss: ($5.8M) (-45.0%); Net Loss: ($4.8M) (-33.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.21) (-5.0%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $1.7M (+54.5%); R&D Expense: $18.3M (+61.9%); SG&A: $5.9M (-24.4%); Operating Loss: ($22.4M) (-24.4%); Net Loss: ($19.4M) (-90.2%); Loss Per Share: ($0.89) (+31.0%); Quick Assets: $24.2M (-22.2%).
- No guidance given.
Tue, Mar. 24, 4:08 PM
Nov. 12, 2014, 12:32 PM
Nov. 11, 2014, 4:09 PM
Nov. 4, 2014, 12:09 PM
Aug. 13, 2014, 1:02 PM| 1 Comment
Aug. 12, 2014, 4:14 PM
May. 13, 2014, 4:54 PM
Mar. 25, 2014, 4:25 PM
Nov. 12, 2013, 5:20 PM
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals (CYCC) announces Q3 results and says it expects its $35M in cash to be enough to last through the completion of SEAMLESS (that's sapacitabine in AML), which is near the 50% enrollment mark.
- The company also reminds investors that primary outcomes from sapacitabine in MDS (Phase 2) will be reported at ASH.
- R&D for the quarter comes in at $4.6M, up sharply thanks (in part) to manufacturing costs for SEAMLESS.
- CYCC also plans (in the next 12 months) to: "Announce registration-directed, clinical development plan for sapacitabine in MDS after treatment failure of hypomethylating agents [and] report updated data from the Phase 1 study of sapacitabine and seliciclib in patients with advanced solid tumors, including BRCA carriers." (PR)
Nov. 12, 2013, 5:02 PM
Aug. 14, 2013, 6:56 PM
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals (CYCC) Q2 slips on a per share basis as losses come in higher than anticipated.
- Q2 EPS of ($0.10), versus ($0.45) reported last year.
- Total revenue of $264K compared to $26K in prior year.
- R&D expenses were $2.6M compared to $1.7M for the same period in 2012, primarily due to clinical trial and manufacturing costs.
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $33.7M.
- Shares -4.4% AH.
Mar. 27, 2013, 4:33 PM
CYCC vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR