Tue, May 31, 8:06 AM
Thu, May 12, 7:52 AM
Thu, May 12, 6:03 AM
Wed, Feb. 24, 8:24 AM
- Net earnings of $9.1M, or $0.23 per share vs. $0.97 per share in the same quarter in 2014.
- Revenue decreased by 25.4% to 450.7M compared the same period a year ago.
- Total number of engines sold was 60,143 units vs. 93,094 units in the fourth quarter a year earlier.
- "2015 was a challenging year for the diesel engine industry in China," President Weng Ming Hoh said. "While we wait for the economy to improve, we will continue to focus on costs control, expanding our product offerings, improving engine quality and strengthening our financial position."
- Q4 results
Wed, Feb. 24, 6:02 AM
Fri, Jan. 8, 7:18 AM
- China Yuchai's (NYSE:CYD) main subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company, has won a competitive bid for the supply of 1,237 engines to power buses for the Lhasa Public Transportation Corporation.
- "We continue to expand our market share in that segment thanks to our high quality engines, widespread service network and in-house parts inventory," said Weng Ming Hoh, President of China Yuchai.
Nov. 10, 2015, 10:46 AM
- Net earnings of $0.5M, or $0.0014 per share vs. $0.59 per share in the same quarter in 2014.
- Revenue of $472M vs. $590M in the same period a year ago.
- "The near-term outlook remains uncertain, but we are encouraged by the Chinese government's policies to ensure stability of its economy," said Weng Ming Hoh, President of China Yuchai (CYD -5.7%).
- Q3 results
Nov. 10, 2015, 6:06 AM
- China Yuchai (NYSE:CYD): Q3 EPS of $0.0014.
- Revenue of $472.4M (-19.9% Y/Y).
Oct. 6, 2015, 10:59 AM
- China Yuchai's (NYSE:CYD) main subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company, has entered into an equity transfer agreement to sell its 100% shareholding interest in Xiamen Yuchai Diesel Engines to a third party.
- Pursuant to the agreement, Guangxi will receive a total consideration of RMB189.5M, and expects to record a loss of RMB17.6M from the transaction.
Aug. 11, 2015, 6:02 AM
- China Yuchai (NYSE:CYD): Q2 EPS of $0.76
- Revenue of $674.22M (-2.1% Y/Y)
Jul. 6, 2015, 7:47 AM
- China Yuchai's (NYSE:CYD) main operating subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery, has won a competitive bid for nearly 1,300 engines for school buses to be exported to Saudi Arabia.
- The contract is so far one of the largest Chinese bus engine export orders in 2015.
Jun. 11, 2015, 7:21 AM
- China Yuchai's (NYSE:CYD) main operating subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery, has won a bid to supply over 600 National IV compliant diesel engines to Shenzhen Western Bus.
- "This order has laid a solid foundation in 2015 for us to further develop our reach into the Shenzhen market," said CYD President Weng Ming Hoh.
May 22, 2015, 9:11 AM
- China Yuchai (NYSE:CYD) declares $1.10/share annual dividend, -8.3% decrease from prior dividend of $1.20.
- Forward yield 5.6%
- Payable July 14; for shareholders of record June 5; ex-div June 3.
May 7, 2015, 5:30 AM
- China Yuchai (NYSE:CYD): Q1 EPS of $0.45 misses by $0.17.
- Revenue of $599.1M (-19.1% Y/Y) misses by $17.8M.
Feb. 26, 2015, 8:12 AM
- Net profit of $39.4M, or $1.03 per share vs. $40.6M, or $1.09 per share in the same quarter in 2013.
- Revenue of $640.8M vs. $671M in the same period a year ago.
- Total number of engines sold declined 15.8% to 93K units from 110.5K a year ago.
- Q4 results
Feb. 26, 2015, 5:39 AM
- China Yuchai (NYSE:CYD): Q4 EPS of $1.03 beats by $0.51.
- Revenue of $640.8M (-6.4% Y/Y) misses by $29.01M.
China Yuchai International Ltd. is a holding company, which manufactures and distributes diesel and natural gas engines for light, medium an heavy-duty for highway vehicles, generator sets, marine and industrial applications. The company also supplies aftermarket diesel engine parts and provides... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Diversified Machinery
Country: United States
Other News & PR