What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
May 22, 2015, 9:11 AM
- China Yuchai (NYSE:CYD) declares $1.10/share annual dividend, -8.3% decrease from prior dividend of $1.20.
- Forward yield 5.6%
- Payable July 14; for shareholders of record June 5; ex-div June 3.
May 12, 2014, 7:52 AM
- China Yuchai International Limited (CYD) declares annual dividend of $1.20/share.
- The dividend will be payable either in cash or shares.
- Payable July 7; for shareholders of record May 28; ex-div May 26.
Jun. 17, 2013, 9:28 AMChina Yuchai International (CYD) declares dividend of $0.40/share. For shareholders of record June 28. Payable July 10. Ex-div date June 26. Additionally, the board declares special dividend of $0.40/share for FY12. (PR) | Jun. 17, 2013, 9:28 AM
China Yuchai International Ltd is engaged in manufacturing, assembling and selling diesel engines in the Peoples Republic of China. It manufactures diesel engines for trucks, buses, construction, agricultural, marine and power generation purposes.
Other News & PR