SA News • Wed, Aug. 13
From other sites
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Cynapsus has sufficient cash on hand to fund completion of its trials for APL-130277, an oral medication for "off" Parkinson's patients.
- If successful, an oral product versus a subcutaneous injection (which is the only available product currently approved for treatment) has tremendous market potential.
- Cynapsus appears considerably undervalued, based on the probability of success and the market potential, if successful.
- Investor misconceptions about Cynapsus have led to an incredible buying opportunity.
- We believe the company's APL-130277 is a potential $700 million product.
- Cynapsus recently raised $25 million in cash, enough to fund operations through the NDA filing.
- Our DCF valuation pegs the shares at $2.25-2.50 right now, with upside to $4.50 on a take-out in 2016.
Analyst Interview: Cynapsus Therapeutics Still A Top Pick
- The following is a transcript of an interview with Zacks' Sr. Biotech analyst Jason Napodano.
- The recent financing pulled in $23+ million in cash and looks to be enough to fund operations and development of APL-130277 through the NDA filing.
- Jason continues to believe Cynapsus shares represent a compelling value for investors.
- Target price is $2.15 per share, or 250% upside from today.
Cynapsus Therapeutics Shares Will Soar - Here's Why
There are no Transcripts on CYNAF.
CYNAF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR