Canyon Services Group, Inc.Grey Market
Fri, Nov. 4, 9:25 AM
Wed, Sep. 28, 2:38 PM
- The Canadian government's approval of the Pacific Northwest LNG project is good news for oilfield service companies that operate in Canada - if the project actually is built - says RBC Capital analyst Kurt Hallead.
- The companies would include Precision Drilling (PDS +9.8%), Trican Well Service (OTCPK:TOLWF +6.7%), Calfrac Well Services (OTCPK:CFWFF) and Western Energy Service (OTC:WEEEF), as "increased takeaway capacity for Canadian natural gas would be a positive catalyst for service activity levels," according to Hallead.
- Andrew Bradford at Raymond James thinks accommodations providers such as Black Diamond (BDE +1.5%) would benefit most, while also highlighting fracturing companies including Calfrac, Trican and Canyon Services (OTC:CYSVF), as well as contract drilling providers Precision, Trinidad and Ensign Energy Services (OTCPK:ESVIF).
Fri, Aug. 5, 5:53 AM
Mon, May 9, 5:13 AM
- Canyon Services (OTC:CYSVF): Q1 EPS of -$0.19
- Revenue of $71.27M (-54.2% Y/Y)
Fri, Mar. 4, 6:28 AM
- Canyon Services (OTC:CYSVF): Q4 EPS of -$0.07
- Revenue of $93.94M (-50.1% Y/Y)