Cytori Therapeutics IncNASDAQ
Wed, Nov. 9, 4:42 PM
Tue, Nov. 8, 5:35 PM
- APPS, APU, ATHX, ATO, CALL, CHMI, COTV, CPST, CSRA, CUI, CYTX, DIOD, ECPG, ECYT, EGAN, ENS, ETE, ETP, EVH, EVOK, EVRI, FF, FLO, FR, GALE, GDOT, GLF, HLIT, ICUI, INFI, JUNO, MACK, MIME, MNKD, MNTX, MRIN, MYL, NNI, NTES, NVAX, OMER, PAHC, PLKI, PRI, QHC, QNST, RBA, RELY, RPD, RTK, SEDG, SGRY, SHAK, SLF, SLW, SPTN, SPWR, SREV, SUN, SXL, TASR, TCRD, TCS, TPIC, TTEC, TTEK, TTGT, TUBE, UGI, UHAL, VRTU, VVUS, WAGE, WUBA, XON, XONE, YUME, ZLTQ
Thu, Aug. 4, 4:35 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Mon, Jun. 27, 7:19 AM
- Cytori Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CYTX) announces that the Cytori Cell Therapy was approved for clinical use to treat knee osteoarthritis at the Tokyo Osteoarthritis Clinic under the Japanese 'Act on the Safety of Regenerative Medicine’.
- Tokyo Osteoarthritis Clinic will begin to treat patients with Cytori Cell Therapy immediately. This approval is limited to facilities under the clinic’s umbrella but does not restrict the number of patients that can be treated.
- Shares are up 16% pre-market.
Mon, Jun. 13, 8:51 AM
- Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) announces that the subscription period for its previously announced rights offering of units at a subscription price of $2.55 per unit expired on June 10 and are no longer exercisable.
- Cytori estimates that it will receive aggregate gross proceeds from the offering of approximately $17.1M. Results tabulation is expected to finish on or about June 13.
- Offer closing is anticipated on June 15. The subscription agent will distribute, by way of direct registration in book-entry form or through the facilities of the Depositary Trust Company (DTC). No physical stock or warrant certificates will be issued to stockholders.
- After the issuance of the units, the company will have approximately 20.5M shares of common stock outstanding and 3.4M warrants. Warrants will be exercisable at $3.06 per common share. Trading should commence on or about June 15.
Fri, Jun. 10, 9:16 AM
Wed, May 25, 9:20 AM
Wed, May 18, 12:46 PM
Tue, May 17, 12:47 PM
Tue, May 17, 11:47 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX +26.1%) is up on more that double normal volume, albeit on turnover of only 345K shares, as investors take positions to qualify to receive one subscription right for each common share owned. The stockholder of record date is Friday May 20 but the company is advising investors to buy shares no later than 4:00 pm ET today to ensure inclusion (ownership day).
- The company will distribute one non-transferable subscription right for each common share held on the record date. Each right will entitle the holder to purchase one unit at the as-yet-unannounced subscription price. Each unit consists of one share of common stock and 1/2 of a warrant to purchase one share of common.
- The subscription period begins on Monday, May 23 and ends at 5:00 pm ET on June 9 unless extended by Cytori.
Tue, May 10, 4:36 PM
- Cytori Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CYTX): Q1 EPS of -$0.03 in-line.
- Revenue of $2.9M (+23.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.85M.
Tue, May 10, 7:33 AM
- The European Commission grants Orphan Drug status to Cytori Therapeutics' (NASDAQ:CYTX) Cytori Cell Therapy for the treatment of hand dysfunction and Raynaud's Phenomenon in patients with scleroderma.
- Among the benefits of Orphan Drug status in the EU is a 10-year period of market exclusivity for the indication, if approved.
Mon, May 9, 5:35 PM
- AG, ALB, ALRM, AMBC, AMRS, ATSG, BUFF, CALL, CGIX, CHMI, CJES, CSLT, CYTX, DGLY, DIS, DXPE, EA, ECPG, ENSG, ESIO, EVRI, EXAM, FF, FIVN, FNGN, FOGO, FOR, FOSL, FTEK, FUEL, GALE, HCKT, HLIT, HLTH, ICUI, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, KEYW, KGC, LDRH, MTSC, NEWR, NUAN, PLNT, PSEC, PVCT, QNST, QTM, RBCN, RELY, REXX, RMTI, RTK, SCSC, TDOC, VTAE, XON, XONE, ZAGG, ZFGN, ZGNX, ZLTQ
Thu, Mar. 24, 8:06 AM
- Based on a pre-planned review of the safety data by the independent data monitoring committee, Cytori Therapeutics' (NASDAQ:CYTX) Phase 3 STAR study assessing lead product candidate ECCS-50 for the treatment of patients with impaired hand function due to scleroderma will continue as planned. The study is now 50% enrolled, with the 40th patient treated.
- According to clinicaltrials.gov, the estimated final data collection date for the primary endpoint is July 2017. The estimated study completion date is December 2018. The primary endpoint is hand function at Week 24 versus placebo as measured by Cochin Hand Function Scale.
- Previously: Cytori's late-stage slceroderma study of ECCS-50 to continue as planned (Jan. 25)
- Update: On June 7, the company announced the complete enrollment of 88 subjects.
Fri, Mar. 4, 9:36 AM
- Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX -7.4%) Q4 results: Revenues: $3.4M (-10.5%); R&D Expense: $4.6M (+53.3%); SG&A: $2.7M (-30.8%); Operating Loss: ($2.1M) (+51.2%); Net Loss: ($2.8M) (+59.4%); Loss Per Share: ($0.02) (+75.0%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $11.7M (+53.9%); R&D Expense: $19M (+25.8%); SG&A: $12.4M (-44.6%); Operating Loss: ($15.3M) (+52.8%); Net Loss: ($19.4M) (+49.6%); Loss Per Share: ($0.14) (+70.8%); Quick Assets: $14.3M (-2.1%).
- 2016 Guidance: Total Revenues: $12M - 14M; Operating cash burn: $18M -20M.