What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 30, 2015, 9:24 AM
- The elevated level of consolidation in the gaming sector is expected to continue in 2016 as companies look to scale up amid margin pressure.
- Analysts think 888 Holdings (OTCPK:EIHDF) and William Hill (OTC:WIMHF, OTCPK:WIMHY) could rekindle their merger talks.
- Betsson (OTCPK:BTSNF) is seen combining with Malta-based Unibet.
- Mega-mergers are given a longer shot by analysts despite persistent chatter over Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN), MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM), and Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS). Some names to watch for M&A buzz include Full House Resorts (NASDAQ:FLL), Amaya (NASDAQ:AYA), Tropicana Entertainment (OTCQB:TPCA), Entertainment Gaming (NASDAQ:EGT), Eldorado Holdings (NASDAQ:ERI), Ladbrokes (OTCPK:LDBKY), Boyd Gaming (NYSE:BYD), Isle of Capri (NASDAQ:ISLE), and Golden Entertainment (NASDAQ:GDEN). A wildcard in the mix is Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ:CZR) which is mired in legal quagmire, but has some strong properties in its stable if it can clear bankruptcy intact.
- Place your 2016 gaming merger bet in the comment stream.
- Related ETF : BJK.
Dec. 22, 2014, 7:51 AM
- The combined company will have a market cap of $3.2B, based on Friday's closing prices, and a combined cash balance of $1.7B, excluding cash at CEOC.
- Terms: Owners of Caesars Acquisition (NASDAQ:CACQ) will receive 0.664 shares of Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ:CZR) for each share of CACQ they hold. At the end, Caesars Entertainment stockholders will own about 62% of the combined company. Roughly 90% of stockholders of CZR also own shares of CACQ.
- Caesars Chairman and CEO Gary Loveman will hold the same roles at the combined company, which will be known as Caesars Entertainment and trade under the same symbol.
- Shares are currently halted from premarket trade.
Dec. 22, 2014, 3:51 AM
- Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ:CZR) plans to buy affiliate Caesars Acquisition (NASDAQ:CACQ) in a stock-for-stock merger, the WSJ reports.
- The acquisition, to be announced as soon as today, would better position Caesars Entertainment to restructure the $18.4B debt load of its largest subsidiary - Caesars Entertainment Operating Company.
- Based on Friday's closing share price, Caesars Acquisition is valued at $1.3B.
Caesars Entertainment Corp along with its subsidiaries is engaged in providing casino-entertainment and hospitality services. Its facilities include gaming offerings, food & beverage outlets, hotel & convention space, and non-gaming entertainment options.
Other News & PR