Jiayuan.com: Compelling Long-Term Dividend Growth Stock
Jun. 8, 2015, 6:44 PM
- After opening higher in the wake of its Q1 beat, Jiayuan.com (NASDAQ:DATE) quickly sold off. Shares had surged in the two weeks prior to the report, thanks in part to a Chinese Internet stock rally.
- Possibly weighing on shares: Though Q1 results beat estimates, Jiayuan is guiding for Q2 revenue of RMB172M-RMB174M ($27.7M-$28M), below a sole analyst estimate of $31M.
- In tandem with the numbers, the Chinese online dating site announced Vast Profit Holdings has upped its going-private offer (first announced in March) to $7.20/share from a prior $5.37/share. That's still 3% below current levels, and 8% below Friday's close.
- Q1 results, PR
Mar. 27, 2015, 9:36 AM
- Jiayuan.com (NASDAQ:DATE) has hired Barclays to advise on a $5.37/share non-binding buyout offer from Vast Profit Holdings. It has also hired Davis Polk & Wardell to act as its legal counsel.
- The Chinese online dating platform currently trades 6% below the offer price.
Jiayuan.com International Ltd. is engaged in the operation of an online dating platform. It operates through the following segments: Online Services, Events and VIP Services, and Other Services. The Online Services segment provides online dating and value-added services such as virtual gifts,... More
Industry: Internet Information Providers
Other News & PR