Wed, Nov. 4, 8:14 AM
Tue, Nov. 3, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, AGN, AMRN, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ARRY, AVA, AVP, AXAS, BDX, BIOS, BSFT, CBB, CDW, CECO, CHK, CLH, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CST, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DDD, EE, EMES, FOR, FOXA, GDP, HAE, HEP, HMC, HSIC, HSNI, INXN, KELYA, KORS, LINC, LL, MEMP, MFA, MNTA, MSI, MWE, NAVB, NCT, NEWP, NRG, NYLD, REGN, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SNH, SODA, SSYS, STNG, TESO, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VG, VOYA, VRTU, VSI, WCG, WD, WEC, WEN, WILN, WIX, WMC
Tue, Oct. 13, 3:15 PM
- Famous Dave's of America (DAVE +0.1%) announces it will partner with Tablez Food Company to open is first stores outside of North America.
- The agreement covers four stores in United Arab Emirates, with the first in Abu Dhabi expected to be opened in 2016.
- The Famous Dave's brand has lost some sizzle in the U.S. Last quarter, comparable-store sales at company-owned locations fell 9.2% (includes a few stores in Canada and Puerto Rico).
Wed, Aug. 5, 10:15 AM
- Famous Dave's of America's (DAVE -7.7%) hires Abe Ruiz to be the company's new COO.
- Ruiz held the same position at Colon Gerena Restaurant Group
- Shares of Famous Dave's are slumping today after Q2 earnings came in short of estimates.
- Previously: Famous Dave's of America misses by $0.08, misses on revenue
Wed, Aug. 5, 8:14 AM
Tue, Aug. 4, 5:30 PM
- AMSC, ANSS, ARIA, ARQL, ATHM, ATRO, AVA, AVT, BLT, CEQP, CHK, CLDT, CLH, CMLP, CONE, CRK, CRME, CSTE, CSTM, CTSH, D, DAVE, DISCA, DISH, DNOW, DNR, EE, ENBL, FI, GDP, GTN, HCA, HFC, HSC, ICE, INXN, KATE, KELYA, KERX, LDOS, LG, LINC, LIOX, LL, LPLA, MEMP, MSI, MSO, MWE, PCLN, PWR, RDC, RL, SALE, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SNAK, SODA, SPAR, SPB, SUP, TMHC, TWX, USAC, VC, VLP, VOYA, VSI, WCG, WD, WEN, WIX
Thu, Jun. 18, 9:32 AM
Wed, May 6, 8:11 AM
- Famous Dave's of America's (NASDAQ:DAVE) reports comparable-store sales fell 4.9% in Q1 on a slide in traffic.
- Restaurant-level cash flow margin was down 220 bps due to the drop in sales.
- The company says the soft performance was due to a decision to eliminate a discounting strategy.
- Previously: Famous Dave's of America misses by $0.04, beats on revenue
Wed, May 6, 8:06 AM
Tue, May 5, 5:30 PM
- ANSS, ARQL, ATHM, AVA, AYR, BAM, BUD, CEQP, CHH, CHK, CKSW, CLH, CMLP, CRNT, CRZO, CSTE, DAVE, DDD, DNR, EE, EGAN, ENB, EXK, GDP, GLOG, HAIN, HCLP, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTA, IMN, INFI, KELYA, LAMR, LG, LINC, MEMP, MPO, MSI, MWE, NOR, NXTM, OXY, PERI, PGNX, POWR, RDC, RHP, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SNH, SODA, STRA, SUP, SWC, TMHC, TRXC, VG, VOYA, VSI, WCG, WD, WEN, WIX, WMC, WPX, XLS, XRAY
Thu, Feb. 19, 8:14 AM
- Famous Dave's (NASDAQ:DAVE) reports a drop in comparable-store sales of 4.0% in Q4.
- The mark sticks out like a sore thumb with the restaurant sector putting its best quarter of comp growth in several years.
- The company's decision to cut back on promotions was a significant factor in the traffic decline.
- Restaurant-level cash flow margins fell 650 bps to 4.3% due in part to the sales deleverage and higher G&A expenses.
- DAVE -2.6% premarket.
Thu, Feb. 19, 8:04 AM
Wed, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM| Wed, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM | 7 Comments
Nov. 5, 2014, 2:24 PM
- Famous Dave's of America (DAVE -5.4%) plans to sell more outlets to franchisees, according to CEO Ed Rensi.
- The disclosure was made during the company's Q3 earnings call (transcript).
- Previously: Famous Dave's of America EPS in-line, misses on revenue
Nov. 5, 2014, 8:07 AM
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACT, ANSS, ARIA, ATHM, AVA, AWR, AXAS, BBEP, BPI, BSFT, CBB, CCC, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CNP, COV, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DNR, DUK, EE, ENB, ENDP, FSS, GLDD, GTN, HFC, HL, HRC, INXN, KELYA, LAMR, LPX, LVLT, MDLZ, MEMP, MGA, MNTA, MVIS, NICE, NRG, NUS, OGE, PWE, PWR, RDC, RLGY, ROC, RRD, RTI, SBGI, SE, SEP, SMG, SSYS, STWD, SWC, THI, TMHC, TRGT, TW, TWX, VG, VOYA, WCG, WIX, YORW
Other News & PR