Aug. 5, 2015, 10:15 AM
- Famous Dave's of America's (DAVE -7.7%) hires Abe Ruiz to be the company's new COO.
- Ruiz held the same position at Colon Gerena Restaurant Group
- Shares of Famous Dave's are slumping today after Q2 earnings came in short of estimates.
- Previously: Famous Dave's of America misses by $0.08, misses on revenue
Feb. 19, 2015, 8:14 AM
- Famous Dave's (NASDAQ:DAVE) reports a drop in comparable-store sales of 4.0% in Q4.
- The mark sticks out like a sore thumb with the restaurant sector putting its best quarter of comp growth in several years.
- The company's decision to cut back on promotions was a significant factor in the traffic decline.
- Restaurant-level cash flow margins fell 650 bps to 4.3% due in part to the sales deleverage and higher G&A expenses.
- DAVE -2.6% premarket.
Jul. 8, 2013, 1:35 PM
Dougherty starts Famous Dave's (DAVE +2.1%) at Buy with a $20 price target. Analyst Gregory McKinley says that while the business may be fairly priced today, the market is "significantly mispricing" the stock's earnings potential "even without contributions from future store development."| Jul. 8, 2013, 1:35 PM
May 17, 2013, 3:25 PMFamous Dave's of America (DAVE -0.4%) resumes trading after a brief halt for volatility. The shares initially spiked lower without any news to drive the shares. | May 17, 2013, 3:25 PM
Feb. 13, 2013, 4:55 PMFamous Dave's (DAVE): Q4 EPS of $0.1 beats by $0.05. Revenue of $36.3M misses by $1.02M. Shares -1.8% AH. (PR) | Feb. 13, 2013, 4:55 PM
Apr. 23, 2012, 1:40 PM
Shares of the The Cheesecake Factory ([[CAKE] +1.9%) shoot higher on above-average trading volume with the firm's Q1 report slated for release on Wednesday. A number of restaurants names are getting a little lift from sales numbers out from Brinker International tipping off that Chipotle and Panera's death grip on investment dollars in the sector could lighten up a bit. Gainers: PFCB +0.9%, TXRH +1.2%, DAVE +1.9%.| Apr. 23, 2012, 1:40 PM
Feb. 15, 2012, 5:13 PMFamous Dave's of America (DAVE): Q4 EPS of $0.05 misses by $0.03. Revenue of $37.5M (-1.4% Y/Y) in-line. Shares -2.9% AH. (PR) | Feb. 15, 2012, 5:13 PM