Why We Are Changing Our Tune On Diebold
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Diebold Should Benefit From Transformation And New ATM-Cycle
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Tue, Nov. 15, 7:07 AM
Mon, Nov. 14, 5:35 PM
Wed, Oct. 12, 4:39 PM
- Diebold (NYSE:DBD) declares $0.10/share quarterly dividend, -65.2% decrease from prior dividend of $0.2875.
- Payable Dec. 9; for shareholders of record Nov. 18; ex-div Nov. 16.
- The new dividend level is consistent with previous disclosures by the company in conjunction with closing the Wincor Nixdor acquisition.
Mon, Sep. 26, 3:02 PM
Thu, Jul. 28, 7:04 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Tue, Jul. 19, 1:59 PM
Thu, Apr. 28, 7:09 AM
- Diebold (NYSE:DBD): Q1 EPS of -$0.03 misses by $0.20.
- Revenue of $509.6M (-11.3% Y/Y) misses by $26.52M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Thu, Apr. 21, 1:19 PM
- Diebold (NYSE:DBD) declares $0.2875/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 4.22%
- Payable June 10; for shareholders of record May 20; ex-div May 18.
Thu, Feb. 11, 7:07 AM
- Diebold (NYSE:DBD): Q4 EPS of $0.78 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $615.4M (-21.0% Y/Y) misses by $141.34M.
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AB, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AVP, AYR, BG, BTU, BWA, CCE, COR, CPLA, CVE, DBD, FAF, FLIR, GNC, GPI, GRA, HUN, INCY, INT, IVC, K, KKR, LC, LIOX, LPX, MANU, MFC, MGI, MOS, MWW, NCI, NICE, NILE, NLSN, NNN, NOK, NTWK, NWE, OZM, PAG, PDS, PEP, PNK, Q, RAI, SHPG, SON, STC, TAP, TCK, TEVA, TGH, THS, TIME, TRI, TRIP, TZOO, VG, WBC, WOOF, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Dec. 1, 2015, 9:27 AM| Dec. 1, 2015, 9:27 AM
- November monthly performance was: +2.31%
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: -3%
- $0.13 in dividends were paid in November
- Top 10 Holdings as of 10/30/2015: Vector Group Ltd (VGR): 1.76%, PBF Energy Inc Class A (PBF): 1.05%, UIL Holdings Corp (UIL): 0.98%, WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): 0.87%, SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS): 0.81%, Laclede Group Inc (LG): 0.77%, B&G Foods Inc (BGS): 0.75%, ALLETE Inc (ALE): 0.71%, New Jersey Resources Corporation (NJR): 0.69%, Diebold Inc (DBD): 0.68%
Nov. 23, 2015, 3:05 AM
- Looking to form the world's largest ATM maker, Diebold (NYSE:DBD) has launched a $1.8B bid for German rival Wincor Nixdorf (OTCPK:WNXDF), which includes €38.98 in cash and 0.434 of a common Diebold share.
- A deal would see the two companies land about 35% of the ATM market, leaving NCR Corp. (NYSE:NCR), the global number two, with an estimated share of 25%.
- Wincor expects the transaction to yield at least $160M in annual costs savings.
- Previously: Diebold makes offer for Wincor Nixdorf (Oct. 18 2015)
Oct. 29, 2015, 6:57 AM
- Diebold (NYSE:DBD): Q3 EPS of $0.36 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $680.9M (-11.3% Y/Y) misses by $11.23M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH